weapon.

JENNIE

I squinted my eyes at the target while I held the gun tightly

I squinted my eyes at the target while I held the gun tightly. I rested it on the table in front of me and grabbed some ammunition. I loaded it in the chamber, by pulling back the slide and releasing it.

"Pfft, I doubt she could do it. She's just a beginner!" Irene's dad scoffed. I looked at Irene and mouthed, I got this. She smiled and nodded her head at me. "I believe in my students, Sir." Our coach said.

I smirked and lifted the gun, focusing on the target. "Hana, dul, set!" I pressed the trigged and the bullet immediately shot out of the gun, towards the target. The recoil was extremely strong, stronger than I thought.

I gently placed the gun back to the table and peeped at the target. What the fvck?! I got a 9. I surprisingly thought. I looked at Irene and saw that she was extremely surprised. Her dad's eyes widened while my coach smirked.

"I forgot to warn you sir, my student, Jennie, is an ace in basically anything. She'll learn everything in a heartbeat." My coach bragged. I smiled at my coach and looked behing me to see Jongin, smiling proudly.

~*~

We walked out of the arena to the nearby sausage stew restaurant. We went in and saw that it was called Mo Doctor Sausage Stew. "I heard this place is pretty good so let's try it." Our coach said.

We all cheered and went in. "Five Budae Jjigae please!" Our coach said to the waiter as we all sat down. There's twenty of us, but coach is using the card provided by the school for allowance. Sneaky.

"You did really well earlier." Irene complimented. I smiled at her and bowed shyly. "I told you I got it." I winked at her, flicking my tongue. We both chuckled. Jongin chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Baekhyun and Irene, who was sitting right in front of us, cleared their throats. I looked at them and just shrugged and smiled nervously, attempting to remove Jongin's hands.

"That's my girl." He said and flashed his warm smile at me. The smile that could make you melt in a hot summer day. I was mesmerized by his smile that I didn't realize that I was staring at him for a while.

"Jennie? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. I snapped out of my thoughts and opened my mouth, was about to answer when Jongin answered for me. "She'll be fine as long as she's with me."

Baekhyun scoffed and muttered, "Yeah, sure she is." He rolled his eyes at him, causing Jongin to fume up. I held his arm and gripped it tightly. I looked outside and saw a mysterious guy looking at us.

I furrowed my eyebrow and squinted my eyes, trying to see his face. "Jongin, I'll take a walk around while the food isn't here yet." I said and stood jp, fixing my pants. Je grabbed my wrist. "Are you sure? Do you want me to come with you?"

"I'll be fine. I'll just check out the nearby shops." I said and walked away. "Be careful!" He shouted as I left the restaurant. I walked out and looked around to find the guy.  I found an empty alley. If I was a bad guy, I would stay there.

I walked towards it and saw some stray cats and dogs. "Hello there." I said as I pet them. I was startled by the trash can glowing. I walked towards it and peeked inside it. I saw a glowing device.

I was about to reach and get when I was pinned to the wall harshly. I groaned in pain before looking at the face in front of me. "Who are you?" I asked him, sneakily grabbing the metal water tube beside me.

"You don't need to know. I'll kill you before that happens anyways." He said and took out a knife in his pocket. "I'd love to kill you with my personalize knife." He said and softly grazed it against my neck.

"What do you fvcking want?" I said, trying to distract him while I looked at the knife. I noticed a name engraved in it. Kkangpae. What's that. Or maybe who's that?

"I want to kill you. It's pretty simple to get. Just stay still." He said and grabbed my shoulders to prevent me from running away. "I'm sorry but my life's too precious for you to be the one to take it." I said and smirked.

I felt his grip tighten. He get's furious easily. If I think smart enough, I might be able to use that in my advantage. I thought and dropped a coin to distract him. He looked at the coin and I immediately took the chance and grabbed the knife, pressing it against my neck.

"I'd rather take my own life." I said as he looked back to me. "Pfft fine. Do it if you can." He scoffed and pressed it against my neck more. "Hey look!!" I shouted. He looked at that direction and took that chance to kick his stomach.

I grabbed the metal tube and pressed it against his neck, choking him a bit. He coughed as his airways are blocked by the pressure. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I said and glared at him, pushing the metal tube harder against his neck harder.

A strong wind blew messing up my hair. I fixed it up and looked at him fiercely. "Even if you kill me, I won't say anything." He said. I chuckled and pressed the tube harder. "Fair enough, go run until I actually kill you." I said.

He stood up and grabbed his knife, fixing his hoodie and walked away. I smirked to myself.

~*~

"Have you got her?" The boss asked. The guy cleared his throat and nervously shook his head. "I'm sorry sir. I wasn't able to take her. She was smarter than we think."

The boss threw the table. Everybody in the room flinched and shook in fear. "She's just a fvcking girl yet you got outsmarted by her?! You idiots!"

Author's note:

I'm not an expert in making action scenes so I'm sorry if it was bad. I'm trying😅.

And I'll keep on adding these little scenes in the end. What do think they'll do?😝

Anyways, I'm gonna sleep now😬. I'll read your comments later. Lemme know your thoughts!

Bye bye😀💖