school.

JENNIE

"How do I look?" I asked Jongin as I walked towards my mirror

"How do I look?" I asked Jongin as I walked towards my mirror. I picked a blue stripped dress that ends in my mid-thigh. I paired it with a Gucci backpack that was bought for me by my mom. I turned around nervously. I guess you can say I was nervous. Me and Jongin are going to a new school so I want to make a good impression. Some of my close friends study there too.

"You look good. Don't worry much Jennie." He said and walked towards me, and hugged me from the back. "I gotta make a good impression you know. It's my turf." I said and walked towards my shoe collection.

He chuckled before saying, "Okay, okay, you win. I'll be waiting downstairs if anything." He closed the door and went down stairs, I know it cause I hear his footsteps. I chose simple white sneakers to pair with the dress.

I did some finishing touches and sprayed some of of my perfume before going out my room. I took one last peek at my room, seeing if I forgot anything before closing the door.

I ran down the stairs as I called his name. "Jongin? Eodiya? Jongin!" I shouted as I took the last step of the staircase. "Now where did that bear go?" I asked myself. I was about to look around for him when I heard his voice calling my name.

"Jennie! I'm here!" I turned my head to the direction where the voice came from. Sure enough, there he was outside, holding his phone and backpack. He waved his hand to get my attention. I flashed my gummy smile and walked towards him, throwing myself at him.

He groaned in surprise before wrapping his arms around my waist and put me down. "I thought you already left." I said with a pout. He chuckled and held my hand as I locked the door. "I would never leave you." He said as we started walking towards the school.

Don't get me wrong, we both came from rich families, of course we have cars. It's just we like walking together more. That feeling of hanging out with him. The feeling of the leaves slowly falling down from trees when it's autumn. The feeling of snow slowly falling down my shoulders. The feeling of walking with him under an umbrella in the rain. He makes everything better.

We both reached in school hand in hand. I was greeted by and excited chipmunk, Rosé. She's been my friend since I was in middle school. I'm currently at high school right now so it's been quite a while since we've met.

"Omigosh! Eeeeekkkk! You're here! You're actually here!" She squealed and hugged me tight. Gosh, I could barely breath.

"Careful Rosé, Jennie might not be able to breath." Jongin said worriedly. Rosé pulled away and gave a teasing look before clearing her throat and saying,

"Oops! My bad, ehehehe. And Jongin, worried much?" She teasingly asked him and wiggled her eyebrows at him. I nudged her side making her silently groan in pain.