class.

JENNIE

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed. Today is my first class for self defense. I'm really excited. We walked into the stadium where it was held. There were a lot of students here, including that bitch.

I grabbed on Irene's arm and jumped up and down in excitement. I'm so looking forward to this. "You're so cute, Jennie. Now, let's go change." She said and dragged me to the changing room.

I wore a simple black sports bra with a nike cropped top. I also paired it with some jeans shorts and white rubber shoes. "Irene, I'm done!" I said as I walked towards the stall where she changed.

"I'm just fixing up, wait a minute." She shouted back, while I sat down at the bench and waited for her. My phone buzzed yet again, fishing it out of my pocket.

Nini bear🐻: Good luck on your self defense class💖

I chuckled as I scrolled back, reading his text. He's so goofy and funny but so hot and serious at the same time. Confusing right?

"Someone's happy." I jumped in surprise. "You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." Irene said and sat down, fixing her hoodie. I quickly denied it, saying,

"No, no, no, he's just my best friend. We're just really close." I said and waved my hands in disagreement. She just scoffed and said, "Yeah right."

"I'm serious." I said and glared at her, making her laugh. "I'm just kidding! Don't take it seriously." She said and dragged me out of the dressing area because the class is about to start.

"Good morning class!" The teacher said. "Today is our first day of self defense training. Since you guys are beginners, we'll start with the basic attacks first. Then we'll move on to weapons." Everyone nodded at the coach.

"Today, I have my assistant Jongin and Baekhyun will accompanying me today." I turned to them with a surprised face. I immediately looked at him.

He nervously smiled and waved at me, mouthing a hello. I looked at him until Irene nudged me back to my senses. "Oh, he's new. I was gonna say I'll introduce you but I don't know him."

I chuckled at her. "Irene, I know him. He's the guy I was talking to earlier." I said and nudged her back playfully. "Oh, he's the mister best friend." She rolled her eyes and drank some water. What the heck is she talking about? He's really just best friend.

"Let's get started, shall we!" The coach said. We all cheered, excited to learn some cool self defense stuff. I stretched my arms, "I'm so excited!!"

~*~

"Good job, Jennie." The coach clapped as I defeated the last guy. "You're a fast learner. I've never seen someone to do such a clean judo throw on the spot! You're something else." He complemented. "Thanks coach." I said, fixing my ponytail and drinking some water.

Jongin walked towards me and handed me another bottled water. "Are you okay?" He asked as we watch another girl trying to take down the guys. I smiled and nodded, drinking the water he gave me.

"And anyways, mind explain why you were coach's assistant?" I turned to him and raised a brow at him. "Chill, Dad just basically forced me to go here." He said and laughed bitterly, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back, patting his shoulders. I could feel that the atmosphere started to become sad so I consoled him. "Don't be sad. I'm sure your Dad has his reasons."

"Pfft, reasons." He said sarcastically. I hit his shoulder loudly, causing him to groan in pain. "The heck, Jenjen?"

"Come on, don't be mad. Friendly gesture." I said. He chuckled and pulled away, kissing my cheeks. "You know I can't be mad at you for long, my mandu." He said, pinching my chubby cheeks. "My?"

"Mhm, you're my mandu. And no one can tell me otherwise." He said and kissed my cheeks again before walking away. "Kim Jongin!"

~*~

I took down the last guy, before wiping my sweaty forehead. "You're improving in the last four months Jennie! Well done!" My coach said. I bowed shyly. "Tomorrow, come here at 6 in the morning. I'm letting you learn how to use a gun together with Irene."

Me and Irene looked at each other in delight. "Really?! Thank you coach!" I said and squealed with Irene. The coach just chuckled and walked away to take care of something.

"We're going to learn how to use guns! I'm so excited!" Irene said. I nodded and excitedly and jumped around. I saw Jongin and immediately ran towards him, throwing myself at him.

He carried me and turned around before putting be down, chuckling. "Pfft, and they call themselves friends." Irene scoffed. "I'll get going!" She shouted.

"Okay, take care." I shouted back at her, waving goodbye. Facing Jongin, I hugged him tightly and said, "I'm going to learn how to use a gun!" He smiled at me warmly, melting my heart. "Congrats Nini bear."

"Thank you." I said and hugged him again tightly. He kissed my forehead and hugged me back, letting me feel his warmth.

~*~

"What the fvck?! You like him?!" The guy said. He grabbed his girlfriend's shoulder's and shook her roughly. "Who gave you permission to like some guy other than me?! You're fvcking mine!" The poor girl was crying in pain because of his tight grip.

"I-I do. I like him." She said fearfully. The guy chuckled and shook his head,  letting the girl go. He threw her phone loudly, crashing it to pieces. The girl was shaking fearfully, stepping back.

"Mark my words, I'll may him pay. I'll make that motherfvcker pay!"

Author's note:

First of all, sorry for the late update. And second, did I succeed in making a heartwarming jenkai scene??

And a huuge hint in the end😏😉