together.

JENNIE

"It all started when I found myself constantly thinking how are you, where you are and so on

"It all started when I found myself constantly thinking how are you, where you are and so on. I found myself constantly worrying if you had eaten properly, slept properly and took care of yourself." I confessed.

I saw him look down and covered his blushing face. I silently chuckled, feeling all warm and giddy on the inside. I felt like I could just shout in excitement."How about you?"

"I started liking you since we were kids, Jennie."

I looked at him in shock. He liked me ever since we were kids?!

"What?!" I faced him with eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I pouted at him. He pecked my lips and smiled. "How would I be able to confess when you showed no signs of liking me back? And that Baekhyun dude just had to show up." He rolled his eyes.

I threw my head back and laughed. He just had to mention Baekhyun! He did nothing wrong, idiot! Well, my idiot.

"I--, Oh my god!" I can't stop laughing. He looked so adorable when he's jealous. He pouted at me and hugged me tight. "Don't laugh at me or else--,"

"Or else what?" I raised my brows at him, curious at what he's gonna do. "Or else I'm gonna claim you." He smirked and kissed me roughly. He was so wild it was hard to keep up. I moane as I felt his hand trace my bra inside my dress.

I moaned even louder when he squeezed on of my mounds. His hands traced my curves while my hands snaked on his neck. He involved our tongues and held the nape of my neck. We were busy kissing when my phone rang.

"Who the fvck is that?" Jongin groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes. I checked my phone and it was Irene so I immediately answered the phone. "Yes Irene?"

"Where are you? The cake cutting and singing of the Happy Birthday is about to start." She asked me with ruffled sounds in the background. "I'll be there shortly. I'm just... around." My eyes drifted to Jongin who was smirking.

"Around huh?" I heard him whisper then scoffed. I nudged him, making him silently groan in pain. "Okay bye..." I whispered on the phone and ended the call. I pinched Jongin's side before walking inside the buliding again.

"You're here now! Perfect! Let's go infront then..." Irene said the plan as soon as we entered. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me beside the three girls so we all could take a group photo. Jongin stood on the opposite side of me, with the boys.

"One, two, three!" The photographer counted and snapped a photo. I smiled faintly while hugging Irene's waist. "One, two, three!" He snapped another photo before signalling all of us that the photo is done.

We all went to the food section to get some food. I just got a cup of rice, some fried chicken and some beef stew. I ate some rice and some stew. Jongin sat beside me and held my left hand as I ate with my right.

I offered him a piece but he declined and pointed at his own bowl of the beef stew. I turned back at my food and contunued eating. The food was heavenly! I'm not really the kind to eat a lot but damn, this some good food.

We were both eating our food when we saw a mysterious man looking at us. I could sense that Jongin noticed it too. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised, wondering who is it. The guy was wearing a mask so we couldn't see his face.

As soon as the guy saw us staring, he immediately looked away and started walking. Me and Jongin looked at each other and nodded before standing up, following the guy. He walked inside one of the venue's utility rooms and slammed the door closed.

We ran towards it and opened the door, with it creeking slowly. I shivered with the cold wind that welcomed us as soon as we opened it. I looked at Jongin nervously and gulped. I took a deep breath and entered.

We split into two as we started looking for the guy. We looked the door just in case he'll escape. I looked in between the big pipes. I searched under the electric generator too but there was nothing.

As I searched the floor, I found a broken tile. I caressed it to find where the crack started. "Jennie?"I was interrupted by Jongin's voice. I stood up and walked towards him. "Anything?" I asked him but he shook his head.

I sighed heavily. "Let's go back. The others might be looking for us." I smiled at him and walked out of the door. I took one last look at the tile before walking away. Jongin kissed my cheek softly and caressed my hair.

"Come on, let's go." He smiled at me warmly, making me feel all giddy in the inside. I barely held my smile. I pursed my lips and went back to our table to eat. When we went back, Jisoo, Rosie, Lisa and Irene was there.

"Oh! You're back! Where have you been?" Irene said as soon as she saw me. We both sat down and ate. "I just went to the restroom and Jongin looked around." I answered and ate another bite.

"Just say you guys made out and go. " Jisoo unnie said and smirked at us. My cheeks became tinted pink as I looked down. "It's not even like that, u-unnie."

"Shore."

~*~

"Hey." I said as I dried my hair with a towel after my shower. Jongin was sitting on my bed while scrolling down on his phone. He looked at me as soon as he sensed my presence

I laid on the other side of the bed and laid down. He did the same so I moved coser, and rested my head onto his hard chest.He caressed my soft hair as I hugged his torso.

"I have a question." I blurted out. "Hmm?" He hummed and moved closer. "Are we like..."

"Like?" He raise his brows in confusion. I'm too embarrassed to ask but it had to be asked. I might get my hopes up if I don't.

"Are we like together now??" I asked and hugged his torso tighter. He chuckled at my question. "Aren't I supposed to ask that question?" He laughed softly and I swear it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Well, you're the one whose supposed to call it. I mean like if you want-,"

I cut him off bykissing him roughly. He responded back and he held the nape of my neck. His hand caressed my curves while mine were in his neck. We kept on kissing like there's no tomorrow until I pulled away.

"Okay, boyfriend. I love you."

Author's note:

And I'm back again lol. I decided to give you guy the jenkai scenes y'all deserve lmao 🤣. Thanks for being patient! See y'all next time💕