kiss.

JONGIN

"Thank you

"Thank you." I thanked to vendor and grabbed my cheesy chicken skewers. I bought one for me and one for Jennie because she really likes these. "I'm sure she'll be very happy." I smiled and crossed the street, going to the parking.

I placed my food in the car and locked it again since I need to buy more stuffs. I was about to go inside the Gucci store when Jennie called again. "Yes?"

"Where are you right now?" She asked nervously. My brows furrowed as I hear rustling noises. "Wait—what's happening Jennie?" I worriedly asked. "Just answer me! Where are you?"

I flinched. "A-At Gangnam. Why? Fill me in please." I said, let the people walking pass. "The thing is..." As I was waiting for an answer someone grabbed me and choked me, making me drop my phone.

"Hello?! Jongin?!" I tried to get away from the man's grip but he covered my mouth with handkerchief that has special medicine. I tried to hold my breath but I couldn't and slowly lost consciousness.

~*~

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was dark and messy. The only thing that's lighting the room is a single, fvcking light bulb. "Where am I?" I asked myself, attempting to stand up but was held back by the ropes that tied my arms and legs.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the Kim Jongin." A man walked towards me. I couldn't see his face, the surroundings were too dark for me to see. "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"Not really what, more of who..." I could imagine him smirk. I widened my eyes as I had an idea on who does he want. "Don't tell me..."

"Correct, your sexy friend. What's her name again? Oh right— Jennie." He chuckled and kneeled down and lifted my chin. "You owe me a lot more than you think. So giving me that girl is just a starter."

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on her!" I shouted at him and gave him a glare, as my chest weaved up and down. He scoffed. "Filthy?! We'll see soon whose hands are more filthier, Mr. Kim."

"You see, I'll kill you now, kidnap her and fvck her. She honestly looks quite appealing. I wonder how that girl tastes." He laughed evilly and stood up. "Don't you dare you motherfvcker!"

"What if I do? You can't and won't be able to anything because you're here, all tied up, weak and useless." He said and walked away, leaving me speechless. "Hey watch him for me."

A girl walked in, a filthy one. She's the type that would wear drugstore makeup and wear booty shorts and crop-tops, trying to sell their body for money. "Hey cutie." She said and flashed her smile. Probably the ugliest I seen.

I suddenly remembered Jennie. Her beautiful smile that just makes you want to squish her cheeks and pinch them until they turn red. Her cute smile will sometimes turn into a smirk that I find extremely hot. Her duality, her smile, everything about her screams perfection.

I breathed deeply as I tried to push the girl away. If Jennie was here, she would kill this girl. But the thing is, she might be the one get killed. And I don't want that to happen. They can kill me, just not her. Losing her is worse than dying.

I felt something pierce my skin. I opened my eyes and saw that the girl was injecting a drug into my arm. "This will make you feel like you're drunk baby. Of you're drugged enough, maybe we could do something fun."

I groaned and pressed my eyes shut as she pushed it deeper until I felt the needle loosen. I opened my eyes and saw a girl, in all black, wearing a mysterious mask. She punched the girl until the girl lost consciousness.

She looked around until we locked gazes. She immediately ran towards me and untied me. "W-Who are you?" I asked as she helped me stand up, as I was still dizzy because of the drug.

"You don't need to know. We have to get out of here before anyone else comes. We went out of the room and I saw thousand of unconscious guys on the floor. "You fought them all?" I asked her in disbelief.

She nodded and signaled me to walk straight ahead to the door. We walked care fully until a guy went in front of us, blocking the door. The girl who was carrying me immediately pulled out a gun and shot his leg and arm.

We went outside to a nearby tunnel and I sat down, with sweat running down my face. I could still feel the strong drug so everything was just a blurry mess. I couldn't even tell where am I.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked. I nodded and grabbed her wrist, making sure she doesn't leave. "Who are you?" I asked her. "I am... um... you don't need to know. For know, let's get out of here." She said and helped me stand up again.

We were about to walk again when we heard mumbling noises nearby. "Oh god, they're here." The girl said and gripped on my arm tightly.  She took a deep breath and pushed me against the wall.

She removed her mask and her hair-tie, making her hair go down. "W-What are you d-doing?" I nervously asked her. She didn't respond and looked at me before leaning in, capturing my lips into hers.

I was shocked but managed to kiss her back. The kiss was slow, but passionate. The men arrived but immediately walked backwards seeing two people kissing. "Wrong way, wrong way!" They shouted and walked backwards.

I could feel her smirk as I kissed her. So it was her plan, so that the men wouldn't find us. She pulled away and looked at me. "Tell me... who are you?" I asked her.

"You can call me, Miss Anonymous."

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the late update. 😅😅.
Did I make it up by putting the long awaited kiss?
Anyways, who do you think the culprit is? You guys might think that it ends but oh hell naw. This is just the beginning 😏

💋💋eYb