shop.

AUTHOR

"Careful, mom

"Careful, mom." Jennie said as she helped her mom down the stairs. She hasn't been able to talk to them yet about the meeting up with mafias thing. She figured that she'll let them heal first.

She held onto her mom as they both sat down the couch. "When are you going to school, darling?" Her mom asked as she caressed Jennie's hair. She cleared her throat before answering,

"In around thirty minutes, or less." She said and stood up to get her a cup of water. Jennie was mad, but she prioritizes their safety the most.

Her phone suddenly vibrated, making her flinch. She fished it out of her pocket and opened the message. Her eyes widened and she immediately ran to her room.

"Shit! I totally forgot about our gym class.!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs.

"Bye mom! Late for gym class!" She shouted at her mom and dad and waved at them, scurrying out of the door.

She was about to open her car when a car honked, grabbing her attention. She looked to that direction and saw Jongin in his car.

"Hello miss beautiful! We're going to be late!" He shouted and chuckled. She shook my head and went in. "Good morning!" She said and kissed his cheek.

Jongin froze for a bit but immediately went back to his senses and drove towards the school. They haven't been walking recently, she doesn't know exactly why.

"Coffee?"

~*~

"Ah, class is finally done!" Rosé said as stretched her back and groaned. "Ugh! My back hurts from sitting all day!" Lisa said and yawned, drinking her ginseng tea. Jennie shook her head at both of them.

"Can you guys stop complaining for once and be thankful you go to school?" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

The two glared at their unnie and sighed deeply. It was clear they both wanted to sleep badly. We still have to go to Irene's birthday party tonight so they need to rest. "You guys can sleep on my car if you want, I'll go shopping for dresses anyways."

"Shopping?!" They excitedly said in unison. She mentally smirked and nodded at both of them. "Yeah, I need new dresses for Irene's birthday party later." She shrugged.

"I wanna go!" Lisa shouted and grabbed her things, walking quickly.

"Me too!" Rosé shouted and caught up to their pace.

Jennie opened Jongin's car and started the engine. He has a basketball game with the boys so he's not using it. The four hopped in the car and drove to the nearby mall, with One Direction songs playing in the radio.

~*~

"This looks cute!" Jisoo exclaimed and inspected the dress. "You should try it on." Jennie persuaded her and smiled brightly.

"Hmm, maybe I should." Jisoo smiled back and grabbed the dress. Jennie walked around to find something that would fit the theme of the party. Irene said the theme of the party was night.

"Unnie!" Lisa called Jennie as she saw her. Jennie immediately turned to her and walked towards her. "Can you help me pick out some outfits?" Lisa ask and pleaded.

Jennie chuckled and nodded, signaling Lisa to go try on. "I'll be waiting here." She said and sat down in one of the couches. Soon enough, Lisa came out with an off shoulder, black suspenders dress.

"How's this?" She asked and turned around so she could get a full on insight on the outfit. "I like it! It matches your body type a lot. You could wear a chocker to finish off the look." Jennie said and clapped like a seal.

"Thanks unnie! I'm getting this." She said and went back inside. Jennie stood up to go get some clothes for herself. "Ooh, this looks cute." She smiled and and grabbed the dress to try it on.

The top was see through with lace, luckily I had a tube on, and a black short skirt a the bottom. Jennie loved the fit of it so she immediately bought it and met up with the girls. "I got my outie.."

The four girls were done so the went to the coffee shop to buy some beverages. Jisoo got a chai latte, Jennie got an iced americano while Lisa and Rosé bought a frappe. They said they were sharing.

"The fuck?!" Rosé exclaimed when a man bumped into her, causing her to drop at the floor. The man didn't say anything and walked away. Rosé shook her head and stood up. "This is the exact reason why I hate men."

We sat in the seat next to the windows and drank our drinks. "Hey, did you hear the rumors that there was an old bomb planted at the school? A few science students did an aluminum powder inspection just for fun and found traces of it in the old teacher's lounge."

The three girls furrowed in confusion at Rosé's news. It sounded untrue. Why the hell would there be a bomb in the school?

"You're just talking nonsense, it's impossible, Roseanne."

Author's note:

Hello! Are you guys still there? Hehe😅😅

Sowwy for the late update, I'm trying honestly. Can someone give me inspiration to write?😕

I'll be fine... hopefully😆😆

See you on the next update😊🙂😊