confession.

JENNIE

I woke up, feeling exhausted

I woke up, feeling exhausted. The sun was shining brightly and the wind was blowing slightly, making me sleepier. I yawned and stretched my body, and grabbing my phone to check the time.

"My head hurts." I groaned and drank the glass of water in my nightstand. "Ugh! I'm literally thirty minutes early." I stood up and wore my fuzzy slippers, walking towards my desk.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes before opening my computer, trying to write a part of my assignment. Our assignment was to write a short story that has something to do with the past. I don't know what I'm gonna write yet.

I gave up and walked to my vanity to get my hairbrush, to untangle my hair. I didn't have a hard time since my hair is pretty soft. "Alright, let's take a shower and go to Jongin's house to check what he's doing.

~*~

I went to the fridge and grabbed a can of açaí juice and went to the parking. "Which car should I drive?" I asked myself but I just picked the black Tesla near me. "Let call Jongin..."

I pressed his number on my phone and placed it against my ear, waiting for him to answer as I put my things in backseat. "Yes Jen?! Are you in trouble?! Do you need some hel—,"

"Chill Jongin. I'm not in trouble. I'm just calling to say I'm dropping of in your house before school." I chuckled and started the engine of my car. "Oh okay. Call me when you get here."

I furrowed my brows as he ended the call swiftly. What's up with that guy? I thought and shook my head and started to drive, driving towards his house.

~*~

"The fvck?!" I cussed as I saw his messy state. "What the heck has happened to you?!" I asked him in disbelief. I was surprised by his state. Half of his shirt was unbuttoned, hair disheveled, and he was lying on the floor.

"I feel like I have a hangover. In other words, I feel like shit." He said and stood up, sitting properly in his bed. "Want some water?" I offered him my bottled water. He smiled and took it, drinking it in one sitting.

"Your mom just left minutes ago. And your dad is at work already." I informed him. Too be honest, when I first stepped on this house earlier, I sensed something off. The way his mom mention her husband is just... off.

Jongin looked down so I caressed his back and hugged him. "Do you want me to cook some kimchi fried rice for you? It's your favorite." I said and stood up. He nodded and stood up, going to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and took some ingredients in the fridge, starting to make his favorite meal. I smiled and took my phone, playing some songs. "And I pray that you would stay.."

"I was afraid this time would come..." I sang the lyrics. I was feeling some type of way as I listened to this song, it was like it was sending a message. It was so heartbreaking and heart-wrenching.

I kept on singing the song but I stopped when I reached the last part. "I wasn't prepared to face this kind of hurtin' from within. I have learned to live my life beside you." I started to worry. What if Jongin somehow leaves? How would I do?

What if everything that's happening will only be a memory? What if, I love him? I kept on thinking what if's. What if I actually don't see him just as a friend?

~*~

"Hey, Miss Anonymous. Since I doubt you even know me, can I confess?" Jongin asked and grabbed me. He was still drugged. "O-Okay fine. Just stay still." I said as I carried him to his car.

"I like my best friend, Jennie." I widened my eyes and froze. "W-What?" I asked him. "I like my best friend, Jennie. If you don't know, she's very pretty, smart, kind, badass, and most of all, so girlfriend material."

I blushed as his words but shook it off and focused on making him sit inside his car.

~*~

He actually likes me? But why am I so happy knowing that? I accidentally cut my finger as I chopped the kimchi. "Ouch?" I looked at the blood oozing out my finger. I slowly blew on it.

Next thing I knew, I was pulled to the sink and my cut was washed. "Why are you so clumsy Jennie! Look at you!" Jongin scolded me. I was there standing, caught in a trance on how sweet he was.

He pulled me to the couch and grabbed the first aid kit. "Come here." He ordered. I immediately followed him and sat beside him. He cleaned my cut and place a band aid on it.

He looked at me and leaned in. I blushed so hard that I probably looked like a tomato. "Gosh, I think you have a fever Jennie." He teased. I slapped his arm and stood up, ready to storm out when he hugged me.

I held my burning hot cheeks as he hugged me. "Why are you blushing?" He asked, with a teasing tone. "I hate you!!!" I shouted and pouted. He just chuckled and held me tight, saying,

"We both know you don't Jennie."

Author's note:

Please appreciate these pda scenes because thing are gonna go down soon😂😂😂

Don' say I didn't warn you guys😆