man.

J E N N I E

We were all peacefully talking

We were all peacefully talking. It was fun to catch up with a few relatives that I haven't seen in a while. It was also fun to introduce Jongin to my relatives not as my best friend anymore but as my boyfriend.

It was so satisfying not gonna lie.

"I never thought that you guys will date!" My uncle said. I smiled shyly at him and held Jongin's arm tight. "You guys honestly look great together!" He said and drank his shot.

"Thank you, uncle." I smiled at him and drank my juice. I looked at Jongin and saw him with a huge smile on his face. "You're happy." I said.

"Yeah no shit, Sherlock." He said and laughed out loud. I pouted at him and crossed my arms, pretending to be mad. He chuckled and hugged me tight, kissing my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm sorry~." He cooed at me. I pouted even more and hmph –ed. He was about to speak when we heard a loud sound. I ducked out of reflex. I turned and looked at where the explosion came from.

The stage...

Everybody shouted in fear and panicked. Everybody was running towards the exit. "Are you okay??" I heard Jongin ask me. I nodded and stood up to see more clearly. There stood a man, holding a gun, and pointing it infront of me.

I raised my brows at the man. "Do I know you?" I asked.

The man scoffed and added the silencer before pointing it at me again. "Yes, but barely." He said in a deep voice.

I stretched my arms. "If you want a fight with me, at least make it fair." I chuckled. "No guns." I said.

"Of course." He said and threw his gun away to the left. "I'll fight you." He said and fixed his position.

I smirked as I saw a bunch of men surrounded me. "Only if you manage to defeat my men." I said and snickered. I scoffed at him.

I heard Jongin calling me but I ignored it because I might get distracted. The last thing we want in these type of situations are distractions. My opponents could use it to my advantage.

"It'll be easy as pie." I smirked.

~*~

I punched the last guy, knocking him out. "I could do this all day." I smirked. I was about to walk towars the man when I saw a guy coming near Jongin. I immediately punched the guy and signaled Jongin to go but he shook his head.

We were both startled with a loud explosion again. "You should go." I told him and attempted to push him out but he refused. "I'm not leaving you here." He said.

Another loud explosion was heard.

"GO!" I successfully pushed him to the exit. I went back to the front and found that the man escaped.

"Fuck! He got away." I groaned and tried to look for him. I looked around but I haven't found a thing. Oi groaned and was about to get out too when I stepped on something. It was a black handkerchief.

There engraved was BJH.

My brow furrowed but I just shrugged my shoulders and placed it in my pocket so I could inspect it later. I went outside t6o be greeted with Jongin's worried face.

"Oh god, I was so worried," He breathed out and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and patted his back to him down. "I told you, I'll be fine." I said and pulled away and gave him a kiss.

"Oookay! Okay! No PDA cause as you can see, there are a lot of single ladies and gentlemans in here." My cousin interrupted, causing me to glare at him. "Let's go home, shall we?" I said and smiled at him.

He nodded at me and slowly dragged me to his car.

~*~

Jongin stood up and caressed her face as she slept peacefully. He was indeed worried about her earlier. Even if he knows that Jennie is indeed Miss Anonymous.

"I already know your secret, you don't need to worry a thing, Babe."

Author's note

Pls don't kill meh. 🤣🤣

Read my upcoming book Santa tell me out on Sept 1!