The Brothers

It was dark, cold, and raining. We see a man that goes by Father Orsi going to the door to see three babies crying at the door.

Orsi: ( Who would leave babies at the door in the middle of nowhere?!)

Orsi then checks and feels a lot of mana coming from a green-haired baby

Orsi: Woah! His mana is something else!

He then takes the babies in and warms them up. After warming them up he examines the three little guys. 

Orsi: Hmmm...this black-haired one cries a lot....his necklace.......it looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. The green-haired one cries a lot as well.....but the grey-haired one is...

The grey-haired kicked the shit out of Orsi

Orsi: Energetic.....

He then checks the names of the babies 

Orsi: The grey-haired one is named...Asta......the black-haired.....Yuno......and the green-haired one is...Izuku. Well, Asta, Yuno, and Izuku welcome to your new home! I promise I will take care of you guys.

10 years later

We skip ten years from now and we see three kids running down a hill together till someone trips and fall

???: Yuno are you ok?

Yuno: *tears up a little* Y-Yea I'm fine 

????: Great, just be a little careful next time ok?

Yuno: *starts to cry a little* Y-Yea o-okay, thanks, Asta.

Asta: Man Yuno you cry too much, just like Izuku over there

Izuku: *tears up* Hey! I don't cry that much!

Asta: Yea Yea, anyways Father and Sister is waiting for us lets go!

Yuno & Izuku: Yea!

The three boys now start their run once again.

4 Years Later

Asta: Sister Lily! Will you please marry me!

Asta has still been the energetic idiot we love. He also had been crushing and on a young lady named Sister Lily. Yuno and Izuku are the only ones that change. Yuno is doesn't cry anymore and he has grown WAY TO MATURE, mans went from a cry baby to the pretty boy of the village. He also got his magic power and let's say, it's strong as hell, but not as strong as the next brother out of the three.

Izuku: Hey guys, I got the potatoes!

Izuku has grown so much from his childhood self. He went from a shy, cry-able, in-doubt, cinnamon roll to a strong I mean REALLY STRONG and confident teen. But he's still a cinnamon roll, besides he needs to be one for the Clover Kingdom. Once his magic was revealed to the village, the people in the village had hope that someone with that much mana and a commoner will rep Hage Village. Not to mention he got buff as well. 

???: Izuku is home!

That was one of the kids from the church. There are four in total. Nash, Recca, Aruru, and Hollo

Izuku: Hey guys! Whats up!

Nash: Nothing really, Asta is still trying to marry Sister Lily.

Izuku: Hey at least his not giving up.

Sister Lily: Oh hey Izuku your're back! How was your traning?

Izuku: *smiles* It was good, thanks for asking Lily!

Sister Lily lets Izuku call her by her First name, thats if he wants to.

Asta: SISTER LILY!!! Oh hey Izuku what's up!