FOR THE WIN!

Dante: *laughs* COME AT ME!!!

Izuku then teleports towards him as Izuku's sword grow bigger and hit Dante, but Dante moved out then Asta flies towards Dante and tries to hit him with his sword. Then a large rock wall comes, but it got burned down. Then Dante made rocks come from underground and send it towards the brothers but they send a beam coming out of their sword as it destroys all the rocks coming towards them. Asta then flies up in the sky as rocks come towards him, he lucky speed blasts through all the rocks as later a blue explosion comes and sends Dante away, Asta then see an opening and flies towards him and spins in a tornado.

Dante: Gosh, you don't give up...

Then Asta slashes his face as a mark appears on his face. Before he could do anything Izuku comes and throw a bunch of punches at Dante. Dante then flies away from Izuku, but then light lasers come towards Dante as Dante sends the laser to the ground. Dante had enough as he starts to go all out.

Dante: Gravity Magic: Heavy Infighting

Dante then starts to punch Asta so much which send him back to the ground.

Izuku: Asta!

Izuku then gets punched by Dante as he looks his way to Dante.

Dante: It's now me and You!

Dante then tries to punch Izuku, but Izuku dodges all the punches and sends a large time beam through Dante's chest as he then starts to spit blood out of his mouth. The Black Bulls eyes widen as they see what Izuku did.

Vanessa: Wow! Izuku, you never fail to impress me~.

Dante then looks at his wound in fear as he now knows what Izuku can do

Dante: HAHAHAHA! I never thought I would how to use this magic! Wonderful Izuku Midoriya!! You make me want to kill you even more!!

Then Dante's body goes back to normal as he now has a target on his body.

Izuku: What the hell?

Dante: Envy, Warth, Hate. Magnificent Izuku Midoriya!! I was bored! Tired of everything! But your Captain will be able to stop all that!

Izuku: What do you mean by that?

Yami: Too simple put it. A magic channel called Tree of Qliphoth and requires Dark & Tree Magic.

Izuku: ( Yami's & The Captain of the Golden Dawn!)

Dante: And once they link. They will be Devils pouring out!! A world where devils will rule the world and control everything! I'm looking forward to this! Are You Izuku Midoriya?!

Izuku: What kind of question is that? I won't let it happen!!!

Dante: Huh. Then I'm going to have to kill you if you try to get in my way.

MEANWHILE AT THE HEART KINGDOM.

At the heart kingdom, someone from the Dark Triad comes and start to attack them. But lucky Vanica used he cursed magic on the person as his body explosions into pieces, then someone comes out of the dark.

???: Lolochika~.

Lolochika 's eyes then widen as she gets ready to fight.

Lolochika: What do you want Vanica

FLASHBACK

Dorothy: Your mom didn't die because of you. But it was a devil that killed her. Not only your mom but your little boyfriend's mom as well.

Noelle: *blushes* I-Izuku i-isnt m-my b-boyfriend!

Dorothy: I didn't say Izuku did I hm~?