Royal Knights

We now see the other Royal Knights there at their base as the ones who got pick start to talk to each other.

Izuku: WOW!! YUNO, MIMOSA, TATUMAKI, ERZA, ARROW MADE IT!!

Tatumaki: Of course! Did you really think I couldn't make the team?!

Asta: Man! This is like the dream team!

Izuku: Yeah!

???: Everyone shut up!

Everyone then shuts up and looks towards the stage.

Mereolonea: I, Mereolonea have been appointed to be the captain of Royal Knights. As for the Vice-Captain, will be Erza Scarlet. You are all here because you were selected to be in this special group called The Royal Knights, as the strongest people in the whole kingdom, your job is to destroy the Eye Of The Midnight Sun! Got it?!

Everyone: YES MA'AM!

Mereolonea: Uhhh...are we missing someone?

???: Sorry I'm late.

Asta: WHAT?! TEETH IS IN THIS TEAM?!!!

Izuku: And he has a Black Bulls robe. That means...? You're a new member of the squad!

Zora: Yea...and my name is Zora idiot!

Noelle, Astrea, Asta, Luck: WHAT????!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!

Mereolonea: Now let me give you guys your Royal Knight's robe!

Then everyone gets their robe but sadly Asta's robe was too small for him.

Asta: Why's mine small?!

Bell: Well~ Well~ Well~! If it isn't the most handsome of the most handsome ~! I fall in love again!!!

Asta: Anyways.... where is the Eye Of The Midnight Sun hideout at?

Mereolonea: It's located in the Floating region, aka Gravito Stones. As for now, you guys should be resting.

Arrow: For what?

Erza & Mereoloena: We will be attacking the Midnight Sun.

TIMESKIP

We now see the Royal Knights inside a room eating and talking while they were doing that Izuku was outside training with Hikari. They were training on their Spirit Dive to get stronger than before, they tried multiple times, as they try Izuku's Light Magic got stronger but they didn't get what they wanted. It was then they tried again. Once they did they finally got it as their mana was a whole other level.

Noelle: Man Izuku is training hard.

Astrea: I know. But that's Izuku for you, he will do anything to help the people that live here.

Yuno then looks outside and walks out of the room.

Mimosa: Yuno, where are you going?

Yuno: Training.

Asta: Yea, I'm going to.

Astrea: Have fun guys

TIMESKIP

We now see the Royal Knights outside the hideout of Midnight Sun.

Mereolonea: Okay guys, this is it. You better not hold back! Give them hell.

Ezra: I will now split you guys into teams. Noelle, Astrea, Tatumaki. You guys will be with me.

Mereolonea: Yuno, Klaus, Mimosa, and Hamon Caseus. You guys stay together.

Erza: Arrow, Nil Ragus and Kirsh will be with Nozel.

Mereolonea: As for Asta, Luck, Zora, and Izuku will be with me.

Mereolonea: Alright you idiots! Roll Out!!

TIMESKIP

The Royal Knights have now moved as we see Mereolonea defeating most of the Midnight Sun group and is now currently Ryha. Asta then goes away in some portal and finds himself somewhere else. He sees Yuno, Klaus, and Hamon turn it into elves. He then turns and sees Mimosa put up on a steel cross

Asta: What's going on here?

Mimosa: Asta!

Asta: Mimosa! What happened?!

Klaus: Isn't obvious? You're going to die!

He then sends a steel attack at Asta, lucky Asta blocks the attack.

Asta: ( His magic got stronger somehow.)

Asta: Hey Yuno!!

Yuno just looks at Asta.

Klaus then sends another attack towards Asta, as he slashes them, then some crystals come out of nowhere, but lucky Asta cuts them in half, but some of them cuts Asta. Another steel attack comes at him as he sends slashes towards them, but the attack was not strong enough to stop the attack.

Asta: This isn't you guys! Wake up!!

Klaus: What are you talking about?

Klaus then sends another steel attack at Asta, he then dodges and runs towards them. But when he did a steel drill came towards Asta, Asta then cuts it, but it sends him back.

Asta: YUNO!!! REMEMBER WHAT WE PROMISED?! THAT WE WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING?!!

Klaus: Wizard King...?-

Then they feel some strong mana coming through the wall.

Klaus: What is that-

Then the wall broke as the object zooms towards Yuno. As the object comes towards him, his eyes widen as the person punches Yuno sending him flying.

Klaus: What!!!??? We'll-

Then the person sends an explosion towards them as it sends them back as well.

Mimosa: What was that?

Klaus then attacks Asta & Mimosa as the attack was blocked by the same person. Smoke then clears as they see..

Asta: Izuku!

Mimosa: Izuku....

Izuku: Protect Mimosa, while I take care of this.

Asta then laughs at Izuku.

Asta: You damn idoit! Let me in some of this!!

Izuku: *smiles* Okay lets do it!

Klaus & Hamon: Combination Spell: Le Chateau Verre

Then both Asta and Izuku both turn their transformation

Asta & Izuku: LET'S GO!

Both Izuku and Asta then go toward Klaus and Hamon, as their magic spell goes toward them. Then Izuku sends a light beam towards their spell, once he did, Izuku got his fist ready, as Asta pulls his sword back.

Izuku: We won't....

Asta: Lose to you!

Then Izuku punches the spell as it explodes, and Asta cuts the spell in half. The spell then fall as Klaus and Hamon got knocked out. Izuku then goes and helps Mimosa out the cross.

Izuku: You okay?

Mimosa: Yeah, thanks for saving me!

Izuku: No problem.

Asta: Hey Izuku look..

They look up and see Licht looking down on them.

Izuku: Alright, so we fight him then.

???: Don't do it without me.

Izuku then turns and see Yuno.

Izuku: YUNO! Sorry for that punch.

Yuno: It's alright, now we need to focus on the task at hand.

Izuku: You ready guys?!

Asta & Yuno: Let's go!