TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS

Izuku: What the hell? Do you feel that?

Asta: Yea, the ground is shaking!

Izuku: Yea.. but that mana. It's strong and it feels familiar!

Asta: Then let's go! The civilians need our help!

Izuku: Yea let's go!

Asta & Izuku start to run towards the noise, once they finally make it Izuku jumps up and kick the wall down as he flys in the speed of light towards Vetto as they both connect their fist together.

Vetto: Ahh...IZUKU! I WAS WONDERING WHEN ONE OF THE STRONGEST MAGE WELL COME!

Finral: IZUKU!! LEAVE! HIS TO STRONG FOR YOU!

Izuku then looks and sees Luck and Magna injured and bleeding.

Vetto: See your friends there? This is what happens when the weak challenge the strong. THEY DIE!

Then light starts to surround Izuku as his sword starts to light up as for his mana start to grow bigger and stronger.

Vetto: ( His mana is getting stronger.)

Izuku: Light Sprirt Magic: Sprirts Dive!

They then see Izuku with his right arm yellow and a yellow wing on his right as well. They then see a two-handed sword on his right hand as well, as a half holo appears on his head.

Izuku: Asta! Remembered what we trained on?!

Asta: You want me to-

Izuku: Yea do it now!

Asta: Alright!

Asta then channels his magic around his body as his left side grows a horn and his arm goes all black.

Asta: Black Asta!

Izuku: ( Not a bad name.) Now, are you ready?!

Vetto: You think your little transformations scare-

Before he can continue he sees Izuku on his left side.

Vetto: ( How did he get there so fast?! )

Izuku then punches Vetto which sends him flying towards the wall. Vetto then gets up and dashes towards Izuku but Asta comes and hits Vetto with his sword, Izuku and Asta then rush towards Vetto as Izuku jumps up points his spirit sword towards Vetto, the sword start to glow yellow as yellow swirls surround the sword. Once the sword was ready large light beam shots out of the sword which hits Vetto, then Asta sends black slashes towards Vetto, which add power to the attack, once they did that Vetto was sent flying out the cave. While that was happening, Noelle, Erza, and Tatumaki had just got there and watched what just unfold in front of their eyes.

Ezra: Wow!

Tatumaki: What just happened?

Astrea: They just beat his ass, that's what just happened.

Finral: Is the fight over?!

Vanessa: Maybe...they did send the beast flying out of here. GREAT JOB BOYS!!!

Izuku: Man...

Asta: We did it!

???: I'LL WILL KILL YOU.

Izuku then looks to see Vetto coming towards them, he then punches them, but Asta and Izuku block it with their sword, but it was not enough to stop the punch, so they got sent flying, then Izuku gets up and sends a Spirit Strom towards Vetto, then Asta flys up and flys towards Vetto, as he does Izuku's attack hit Vetto, but Vetto tried to block the attack but fails as he was pushed back, Vetto looked up and saw Izuku tried to knock him out with the sword but he moves out the way, once he did Asta comes and hit Vetto with his sword which sends him flying. Vetto then counters with a Bear Claw attack towards them but Asta cuts it with his sword, then Izuku sends a Light Wind-haul Cutter towards Vetto, he then sends a Lamp of Avoir towards him as well. Both attacks hit him which inquired him quickly and made him lose an arm. Before he can get his arm back, Izuku and Asta punch Vetto. Vetto then grabs Izuku and throws him toward the wall as for Asta, he slams him on the ground, stepping on him.