The Brothers vs Licht

Izuku: Ready?!

Asta: YEA! ( Damn it! My black form is reaching its limit.)

Yuno: Asta be careful.

Asta: No shit Yuno-

The Licht appears next to Asta and Izuku as he takes both of their swords.

Izuku: ( W-What is going on?)

Asta: ( He melted through the air somehow. I could even sense his ki.)

Yuno: ( Did he become on with mana?)

He then takes both swords as they both glow up. He then looks at the brothers as he sends a slash toward Asta's head. Lucky the boys moved out the way, as Asta cuts through the slashes. Izuku then sends a light beam at Licht, but he then cuts through the beam as he jumps up towards Yuno but Izuku comes in and has a sword fight with Licht but Licht used his sword to push Izuku back, we now see Yuno flying around Licht, he then ties Licht in a wind strings to tie Licht up. Then Izuku, Yuno and Asta land next to each other.

Yuno: Don't miss Asta.

Asta: That doesn't sound like you Yuno!

Asta then flies up and slashes Licht. But Licht wasn't there.

Izuku: ASTA WATCH OUT.

Izuku flies up in time and punches Licht before he could hit Asta. The Yuno makes Wind Arrows hit Licht but went in front of Yuno and cuts through the arrows, but Yuno dodges the sword as hit hits Asta and Izuku which sends them back.

Yuno: Damn it! We can't get a touch on him.

Izuku then makes a small ball that looks like a sun. Izuku then goes towards Licht in blinding speed and he hit Licht with the light ball, the light ball then explodes and sends everyone back. Then Licht makes a large sword slash toward the group, but Licht goes towards Asta and kicks him underwater. Yuno then flies up to the sky with Licht as he sends Spirit Beam towards Licht but he dodges the attack and keeps flying up.

Yuno: ( Not yet.)

Yuno sends a large wind attack toward Licht, but Licht cuts through it. Then Yuno aims a Spirit Strom behind Licht, but he tilts his sword into the attack. Just in time Asta comes out of the water and flies towards the two.

Asta: Yuno is...

Yuno: Asta is...

Asta & Yuno: MY RIVAL!!

They both hit Licht, which causes him to lose one of his swords. Asta then looks at the sword and grabs it as he does that, Licht then aims his sword at the two, and the sword starts to grow before it could release, a Light Beam knocks the sword out of Licht's hand. Licht's eyes widen as he looks down and sees Izuku coming up. Izuku then puts his hand out and aims it at Licht.

Izuku: Guys! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Izuku then channels his mana all over his body as an enormous Light beam goes towards Licht, as Licht aims at the beam with his sword and sends a beam, but wasn't enough to stop Izuku's attack, as The attack hits Licht attack explodes in the air as some of the attacks hits the ground with cause the place there where at set on fire. This attack sends everyone in the air back to the ground.

TIMESKIP

We now see the Hage Brothers laying on the ground as they were healing. Asta then wakes up and starts to scream.

Asta: I BLACKED OUT!!!!

???: NO SHIT!!!

Asta then looks at Izuku waking up.