Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.

Izuku & Lumiere lifted their hands as light lasers start to shoot up from the ground as the Devil's magic spell, as Licht sends slashes at the spell as well. Once they did that the attack explodes a blow away the Devil's magic. Everyone then looks in awe at the attack. Lumiere then swords a light sword towards Licht as he absorbs the attack and sends a slash towards the Devil. The Slash hits the Devil as he was sent down towards the ground. Once he was sent down Izuku then punches the Devil, Licht then comes and send the Devil towards the ground.

Asta: Goddamn...

The Devil then flies up but once he did Izuku was flying towards the Devil and sent multiple light beams toward the Devil, but he dodges the attacks and a light slash went towards him which sends him flying. Devil regains his composer, Lumiere then sends a light sword towards the Devil's chest.

Asta: They did it!

Devil: DOUVE NUUTRA EDDE.

Then a spear appears in the Devil's hand as he cuts through the sword Lumiere made, he then lifted the sword up and cuts his arm off. Before the Devil could kill Lumiere, Asta comes in and blocks the spear with his sword and Black Mode.

Devil: ANTI-MAGIC? GET BACK.

Then Izuku and Asta got sent back, then the blades start to fall towards them, Izuku then makes a large light explosion at the attack as the attack got sends the blades back towards the Devil, but the Devil send the attack back at them, but lucky everyone comes and blocks the attack together.

Asta: Thanks, guys!

Yuno then looks at Licht

Yuno: ( So this is the awakening of the elf leader. But what is this warm and nostalgic feeling?)

Nero then goes and heals Lumiere's arm.

Nero: Are you okay my prince?

Lumiere: Yes. Thank you.

Asta: THAT'S SO COOL!!!! THAT WHAT I EXPECT FROM THE FRIEND OF THE FIRST WIZRD KING!!

Nero then goes and starts to pull Asta's cheek.

Nero: Focus on the fig-

Asta: OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Zagrad: I WOULD HURRY UP IF I WERE YOU. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BLOW THIS MAGIC, IT WILL KEEP FLOWING UNTL YOU DEFEAT ME.

Izuku: What is he talking about?

Zargrad: SINCE THE EXIT IS ON THE TOP FLOOR, YOUR FRIENDS IN THE LOW LEVEL WILL BE SWALLOWED UP AND DIE. THAT'S IF YOU DON-

Izuku then punches the Devil which sends him back.

Izuku: WE WON'T LET YOU!!! LET'S KICK HIS ASS!!!

Licht then puts his sword up as his sword starts to glow brightly.

Licht: Ultimate Sword Magic: Demon-Dweller Sword -Conquering Eon.

He then sends the spell towards the devil as the attack explodes and blow everything anyway.

Asta & Izuku: HOLY SHIT!!!!

The smoke clears as it shows now but a black hole.

Nero: We did it!

Patry: Your so amazing, Licht!

They then look closely and see something else.

Izuku: Wait? What is that?!

Nero: The devil's heart!

The heart then starts to talk as it says....

Heart: HEAL....