Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4

Patry then lights himself up with a dark aura and sends a Dark Beam towards the boys, but lucky Asta blocks it with his sword.

Asta: HELP ME OUT DAMN IT!!!

Izuku and Yuno then try to stop the beam, then all of a sudden the beam was set the other way as the boys looked okay.

Asta: We luckily made it.

Asta's Black Form turns off as he was about to fall to the ground, but Yuno saves him with some type of wind platform

Asta: Thanks Yuno.

Yuno: He should have used most of his mana with that spell.

Patry: hate......hate.....hate.....I HATE YOU!!!

Then a Black aura starts to surround him as his mana builds up.

Yuno: What?!

Izuku: What's going on?

Asta: That sinister magic just keeps building up... even if I'm not in my Black Form. I can't lose here!

Patry: Die.

Then another beam comes, as Izuku was about to block it a dome appears around them as the beams start to bounce of it.

???: It seems like you changed a bit... but we meet at last.

Mimosa: Nozel!

Izuku: Woah....

Yuno: Captain Nozel.

Nozel: I.....am nowhere near as lenient as him!

Then dark swords start to appear near Patry.

Patry: Die...

Nozel: You can't defeat me.

Then the swords start to go towards them but Nozel then blocks them with his shields, he then makes spears to cut through the dark swords, Patry then flies away and send more to the spears but the spears looked like it was unaffected, Nozel then sends weird lines towards Patry as he flies away, but the Mercury lines start to build up and form into a Mercury circle.

Nozel: Mercury Creation Magic: Silver Star of Execution.

Izuku: Woah......

Nozel: This spell traps you and your light magic while continuously attacking.

Patry then sends dark swords towards Nozel as he blocks them again with his Mercury shields, he then sends Mercury spears towards Patry he dodges them and goes towards Nozel as he sends dark swords towards him as well. Nozel then makes a big Mercury shield as the swords go towards Patry and hit him.

Yuno: He deflected all the attacks.

Asta & Izuku: WOWW!!!!!

Nozel: Yuno, Izuku, Asta was it not?

Nozel: I'm the one who becomes the Wizard King.

Izuku then just looks at Nozel with a ' is this dude serious' look.

Asta: Then I guess I'm your rival as well!

Yuno: I'm going be the Wizard King.

Izuku: Hell no! I'm going to be the Wizard King! What the hell are you talking?!

Asta: LIKE HELL YOU WOULD!! IT'S ME!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

As the Mercury then melts of Patry, Mimosa then goes and heals Rhya

Nozel: Now let me finish you up real quick.

Asta: HEY, HEY, HEY WOAH!!! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!! I DON'T THINK THAT HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO END!!!!