Protect The Kingdom Pt2

We now see half of the Black Bull's base got cut in half as. Later the Light Swords start to cut the base into little pieces as the Black Bulls fall out the base.

Asta: Woah! Is that Gauche?!

Raddos: THERE YOU ARE LICHT!!!

Gordan: Poison Magic: Dwelling Of Poison Cloud!

Then a cloud appears as they fall towards the cloud.

Izuku: WHAT"S THE BIG DEAL GORDAN!!!

Gray: Conversion Magic: Poison to Cotton!

Then a cotton cloud appeared and they land safely on the cloud

Gauche: Leave the rest to us.

Licht: I'm counting on you.

Licht then flies towards a portal.

Izuku: Damn it! How did we let them go?!

Yami: YOU DUMB ASS!!!

They then look toward Yami as he starts to speak.

Yami: You all better surpass your damn limits!!

Black Bulls: Yes Sir!

Izuku: ( I have to finish this quickly.)

Then Yami and Jack went towards a portal.

Marie: Onii-Chan. Some of them left.

Gauche: Then we need to kill the others here then. Now die, humans!

The mirrors appear around them, then Maire looks at the mirror as she says.

Marie: Look at me.

Then a purple aura surrounds the magic knights as they just stand there.

Izuku: ( Damn. What is this?!)

Asta: ( why can't I move?)

Gauche: Eclat's magic allows her to immobilize anyone who looks in her eyes.

Asta: ( What! She doesn't even have her grimoire! I guess she is amazing as well!!! But I need to surpass my limits!!!)

Asta then takes out his sword as the magic spell that came from Marie goes into his sword everyone was now free to move.

Gauche: That Licht's sword. Why do you have it?! Give it back and die!

Gauche then sends lashers towards the group. Then Gray makes rocks turn into mirrors so that the lashers can bounce of the mirrors she made. Asta uses his sword to stop the lashers.

Izuku: ( Damn it! I need to think of something! Wait! I can use my Light Magic to control to stop the mirrors! Alright, here we go!)

Gauche's eyes then widen as he heard Izuku.

Gauche: What?!!

Light beams then shoot out the mirrors as it attacks the gang. Izuku then thrust his hand as the light beam goes back to Gauche and Marie.

Noelle: What was that?

Mimosa: I think it was...

Asta: IZUKU YOU DID THIS?!! YOU'RE SO COOL!!

Then the mirrors explode into pieces.

Gauche: YOU DAMN HUMAN!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!

He then makes more mirrors than before as Izuku then bounces from each mirror as it was hard to spot him.

Gauche: Eclat, stay on watch.

Maire: Okay.

Then her eyes start to glow as purple beams come from the mirrors. Izuku then closes his eyes as he speeds through the lasers. Izuku then finally makes it to Gachue and Maire.