HOTSPRINGS!

Izuku: W-What a-are we doing here?

Mereoleona: Alright you lousy idiots, so show me what you're made out of!!

Yuno: ( Is she serious?!)

Izuku then starts to float and look down at them.

Izuku: Leo, Asta, Yuno! Last one there is a rotton egg!

Izuku then zooms off. Once he does Yuno then flies after, then Asta and Leo.

Yami: Well damn.

Mereoleona: You all better go before I kill you all.

Everyone over there then takes off and flies away. Meanwhile with Izuku. We see him flying towards the top of the volcano till...

Leo: IZUKU!!!

Asta: GET BACK HERE!!!

Izuku: Come at me!!!

Asta then sends slashes towards Izuku as Leo sends a fire attack at him, but Izuku counter with a Lamp Of Avoir towards them which sends them back. Then a wind attack caught them off guard. They then look to see Yuno flying towards them with a smile on his face. Izuku then took out his sword and send a light slash towards them which sends them back as well. They then come across a fire monster.

Leo: What do we do?

Asta: We fight it!

Izuku and Yuno then made a tornado with their magic and send it towards the monster, to which the monster was pushed back. Before they can counter, the monster all of a sudden lefts up from the ground. Then the monster then falls on the ground and dies. They then look to see who did it and see Tatumaki, doing the dirty work on the monster.

Izuku: Wow!! Great job Tatumaki!

They look back and see Yami, Ezra, Noelle, Charlette, Mimosa, Astrea, and someone else behind them.

???: Where you think you're going?! Sis will win this race and you won't!

Charlette: Call me Captain Sol!

Sol: Okay!

Izuku then goes ahead and runs out of the cave when he runs out he sees Mereoleona getting ahead of them. Izuku then floats as the shock waves push everyone back outside the cave.

Asta: Damn you Izuku!

Asta then turns to Black Asta and fly after Izuku.

Asta: *smiles* Izuku!

Izuku: *smiles* Asta!

Izuku then blocks a wind attack with his hands and looks at Yuno.

Izuku: *smiles* Yuno!

Izuku then picks up the speed as he goes past Mereolenoa. Once he did he stuck up his middle finger and smiles as he zooms off. Mereolenoa then smiles as she says

Mereolenoa: I'm going kill that kid!

Leo then pasted Mereolenoa as he starts to send attacks at Izuku. Before he could someone goes past him as looks at her with confession.

Leo: Who are you?

Mereolenoa: Her name is Arrow from the Blue Rose Knights!

Asta & Yuno: Come back here Izuku!!!

Izuku then looks back and laughs. Once he looks ahead he sees Arrow in front of him as she aims her hand at him.

Izuku: What the...

Arrow:  Arrow Magic: Invisible Bullet

Before Izuku can say anything a fired bullet hits Izuku as the bullet explodes in his face which caused him to fall back to the ground. This causes Arrow to be the winner of the races as Mereoleona comes in second place.