9 MONTHS LATER!!!

Lolopechika: Great job everyone, we are all now ready for the Dark Triad & drive out the devils over there as well.

They then heard a loud noise from ahead. Then two people start to fly away from the group.

???: Hey, you Idiots! Come back!

Lolopechika: No, you don't have to go. They both got stronger and were able to handle it themselves. They have grown so much since we break apart and train.

???: Yeah, they really have.

Everyone that was there looked back and smiled at the two people that were flying off. We see a group of people holding and threatening some people, they were as so taking mana anyway from the people that were there. They were now looking to hurt a young woman and her sister

Young Women: Please, this girl hardly has any magic. P-Please have mercy

The guard then grabs her face.

Guard: Who the hell do you think you are?!

He then slaps the young woman as some of the people there went to check on her. The Guard then walks towards them as he lifts his hand up and makes a metal ball with spikes on them.  

Guard: BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU GOT TO LIVE THIS LONG!!! CAUSE THIS IS THE END!!

He then releases the ball towards them but before it could hit them, a sword comes out of nowhere and destroy the ball. Then two people came and did a superhero landing as smoke blocks their looks. 

???: Damn... almost dead there...anyways...Demon Slayer!!

Then the smoke flies back to the voice as he catches the sword and swings his sword to clear the vision. Once the smoke clears the people in the dorm then look at their heroes. They both look around and check what going on. Then the guard looks at the two and starts to laugh.

Guard 1: *laughs* What are little kids doing here?!

Guard 2: They must have a death wish or some shit.

Then the main guard surrounds his body into metal as he starts to shout.

Main Gurad: I WON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DOING HERE, BUT I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!! YOU LITTLE SCUMS!!

The two heroes looked at each other and smiled as one of them teleports behind the guards and send a large light slash at them, the slash was big enough to hit all the guards there, then the other one used his sword and hit the guards as the sword knocks them out. The people then look at the heroes in horror as they saw what they just did. The two boys look back at them and start to say.

???: Don't worry, it's okay. We are Magic Knights here to save you all. I'm Izuku from the Black Bulls and That's my brother, Asta, from the Black Bulls as well.

The woman then started to cry as our boi Izuku goes and check on her.

Izuku: Are you look ma'm?

Women: N-No, I'm fine. It's just that someone finally come to save us...thank you both.

Izuku & Asta then smiles.

Asta: No problem! That's what Magic Knights do.

Izuku: May you please tell us why they're doing this to you?

Women: T-They kept us in here, just so they could our mana, A-And....they wouldn't let us go after that....if we didn't have enough mana....they, they, would beat us into a bloody pulp. 

Asta: ( Who? Why? Who's people these people into so much trouble?)

Women: The Captain of this thing is very strong and has a dreadful demon in him as well.