The Day

We now see dandelions flying in the air, which means today is where the three 15-year-olds get their grimoires, we see Asta, Yuno, and Izuku racing to the grimoire tower with everyone in the church walking behind them. Once they get in the tower, there was mumbling from Nobles.

Noble 1: Look at them. They really think they're getting a grimoire, it just makes me laugh.

Noble 2: I heard that the one with the gray hair has not a single drop of mana, and the green-haired one has a large amount of mana.

Noble 3: Really! That peasant doesn't deserve that much mana! If there was a way to take mana, then I would without a doubt I would take it away from him! He probably doesn't know how to control it!

Then an old man walks up to the podium on stage.

Old Man: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman, today you will get your own grimoires. I hope that once you do get your grimoires, you use it for good, or become a magic knight, then the wizard king. LOOK I MEAN IT!!

Izuku: What's his problem

Asta & Yuno: *mumbles* I don't know.

Then the grimoires start to float to their new owners. Some of the grimoires were small and some were thick.

Noble 1: Hahaha, we will be taking the entrance exam in a few months from now-

Then a bright light coming from Yuno, they realized that it's his grimoire, the four-leaf grimoire. The first wizard king's grimoire.

Noble: W-What?! THE FOUR LEAF!!

Noble: Why does a peasant like him have that ?!

Yuno then catches his grimoire and turns around.

Yuno: I will become the Wizard King!

Then the crowd cheers to Yuno expect the Nobhoes, sorry, Nobles.

Asta: Uhhh?! Where my grimoire?!

Old Man: Try again-

Then another bright light comes out but it was brighter then Yuno's, it was some bright it might blind the person.

Asta: HAAA TO BRIGHT!!!!

Well, blinded Asta.

The light cleared and it turned out to be a four-leaf grimoire like Yuno's

Recca: Izuku is so amazing!

Aruru: Yay Izuku!

Nash: Lets not forget Yuno as well.

Orsi: Those boys are the hope of the church!!

Lily: But Asta....

Asta: Just wait Izuku & Yuno...I will catch up.....I'm your rival!

Silence......then everyone in the tower starts to laugh out loud at Asta.

Noble: Rival?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Yuno then walks away from Asta and said

Yuno: Just stop your being embarrassing to me, Izuku, and yourself.

Yuno then walks out the tower leaving Asta look at the floor. Then hand was infront of him, he looks up to see Izuku smiling at him.

Izuku: Come on my rival.

Asta then grabs his hand and smile

TIMESKIP

Everyone left the tower we now see Yuno and Izuku tied up by some chains. How did that happen you ask? Will some asshole nobles came and attacked them because of them being jealous of them both. So they attacked only for them to be blasted away by a ray of light from Izuku. Then some dude took then grimoire and tied them up.