To Heal The Stars

We now see the Black Bulls sitting and celebrating together except for one person. Izuku was in his room sitting there depressed. You may ask why? Well after Izuku, Yami, and Asta beat the invaders from the Dimond Kingdom, he and Asta went to the infirmary to get their arms healed, but unfortunately, it was confirmed from the nurse that they will not be using their arms again, due to the curse Vetto put on them. So now back to the current time, we see the Black Bulls talking and having fun.

Charmy: Man this meat is good!

Magna: YEA!!

Luck: Hey fight me for this chicken Magna!

Magna: NO!

Asta: You know, I'm tired so I'm going to get some rest! Bye guys.

Luck: Asta is acting weird?

Magna: Yea he's never tired!

Noelle: Do you guys know what happened to him?

Finral hair then covers his eyes as he starts to speak.

Finral: Asta...

Everyone then looks at him.

Finral: He won't be able to use his arms anymore.

Charmy: Your lying right?

Finral: No... He went to the doctors and ask if he can heal him, but the doc said that he wouldn't be using his arms anymore.

Astrea then heads a tear as she felt bad for Asta. She looked up to him and admired his determination to become best, even though he didn't have a single drop of magic, he was cool in her eyes. 

Vanessa: That's terrible.

Noelle : Yea....I also noticed Izuku isn't here either? Where is he?

Finral then shads a tear.

Finral: Him too... he won't be using his arms either.

Charmy's then widen as she starts to tear up.

Charmy: No...not Izuku.

Noelle: This can't be.... He's the reason why I'm able to use my magic correctly, and now he can't use his arms away more, not to mention Asta. He has no magic, but he tries his best to become the Wizard King, and now he can't use his hands.

Gray & Nero: T-That's so sad!

Magna: Damn it. This sucks.

Astrea & Noelle: Izuku....Asta.....

We now see Asta walking away from the group and sitting on a rock. He had flashbacks of people telling him how he wouldn't become the Wizard King. He then remembers what Izuku said before they step foot into the Kingdom

Izuku: We will fight through the challenges, even if they are hard to fight through, We'll find a way to become the Wizard King!

Asta: AGHHHH!!!! DAMN YOU BEAST!!! YOU MAY HAVE PUT A CURSE ON ME!!! BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO STOP ME FROM MY GOAL!!! AND THAT'S BEING THE WIZARD KING!!! JUST WAIT YUNO!!!! I BECOME THE WIZARD KING EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE ANY ARMS!!!!

Little did Asta know people were behind him listening to his shouts

Astrea: There's the Asta we know.

Yami: Loud as hell, but he's determined.

Magna: * Crying* M-Man that was so ....MANLY!

Yami: Come on guys let's go his ok.

THE NEXT DAY!

Asta: GOOOOOD MORNINGGGG!

He then sees Yami sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. Asta then goes outside and sees Noelle & Finral talking.