Mission

It was the next day and we see Izuku now waking up from his bed. Izuku then gets up and does the normal thing he does every morning, 500 push-up, and 500 sit-ups, while he was doing his normal workout, he heard a scream from outside his room. He then goes and checks to see what was the noise, and sees Asta screaming while doing the chores for the base.

Izuku: Hey Asta!

Asta: Huh?! Hey Izuku, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be doing chores too?!

Izuku: OH Yea.....

Izuku then runs out of his room to the library, while Asta continues to scream and wipe the floor, they then meet outside to clean the member's clothes. Once they both took Vanessa's bra and panties, they both had blood shoot out their noses. They then get back up

Izuku: Okay lets they this again

They pull another pair of Vanessa's bra and panties which they nosebleed too. The scene skips to them feeding the monsters in the cage. As they were doing that Izuku used his light sword to hold the monster's mouth open while Asta puts the meat in the monster's mouth. 

Asta: Okay that it, good boy.

Izuku then takes the sword from its mouth once he did, the monster tried to eat both of them only for them to back up quickly.

Izuku: I saw that coming.

Asta: Now on to Captain's room!

Izuku and Asta were now in front of Yami's room to wake him up. With Izuku in front and Asta right behind him, Izuku knocks on the door with fear.

Izuku: Captain it's morning!

No answer.

Izuku: HEY YAMI IT'S MORNING!!

Yami: SHUT UP OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Izuku & Asta: AAHHHHH, SORRY CAPTAIN YAMI!!!

They both said as they run away with fear. They were now outside hanging the clothes up for them to dry.

Izuku: Man that was a lot

Asta: I know right, but, this is nothing different to what we do back home (what does a magic knight do?)

Izuku: Hey how about we train for a little bit?

Asta: Yea let's do it!

They then go to the woods and train for a little bit. Once they finish their training they go back inside to see everyone in the dining room. 

Izuku: Good morning everyone.

Everyone in the dining room: Good Morning.

Izuku: Hey Noelle why didn't you do any cleaning and stuff.

Noelle: Because I'm royalty

Izuku: Really?

Noelle: Well I haven't done any cleaning in my life.

Izuku: Will that's better than your ' I'm RoYaLtY ' excuse.

Asta & Magna: Agreed.

Astrea then chuckles at Asta.

Luck: Hey Izuku let's spear!

Izuku: How about later?

Asta: I'll spear with you Luck!

Astrea: Whats up with you wanting to fight everyone?

Luck: Well, I always like to fight someone stronger then me so I can get better.

Astrea: Understandable. I respect that.

Said Astrea and her and Luck fist bump.

Asta said as he stuffed meat in his mouth.