Spirits vs Spirits

Izuku's team then walks down to the battlefield as they walk around and find the opponents on the other team which were Yuno, Noelle, and Mark.

Izuku: Alright guys keep on the lookout.

Arrow: Alright, so who do you want us to get?

Izuku: It really doesn't matter, but I will take care of Yuno!

Tatumaki: Alright I got Noelle.

Arrow: Then I get Mark....this will be easy.

Izuku: Not going lie...it would tho.

Then a wind attack comes at them, but Izuku blocks the attack with a light slash. Izuku then looks up and sees Yuno looking down at them, Izuku then smiles.

Izuku: Let's go! And you better not hold back!

Izuku then Light Windhaul Cutter towards them.

Yuno: I'll take care of it here, go stop the others.

Yuno then flies away from the attack as he counters with a Tornado Fang at him. Izuku dodges the attacks as he sees wind swords coming at him. Izuku then sends a Lamp Of Avoir at him which overpowers the swords. Izuku then took his Demon-Dweller Sword out and sends light slashes at Yuno. Yuno then summons tornados shot them towards Izuku, the wind attack sadly hit Izuku which sends him back to the ground.

Izuku: Mana Zone! Lamp of Avoir Gloria!

Then light blasts destroy the tornados as Izuku then sends both Light Barrages & Heaven-Splitting Flash towards Yuno and his Tornados. The attack finally hits the tornados and Yuno, which causes a large explosion as a result. Yuno then luckily flies away from the attack but it still left him with some scratches on him. Yuno then surrounds his arm with the wind. Once it did, now shit was about to go down.

Yuno: Plus Crescent Moon Sickle!

Yuno sends a wind current towards Izuku, as Izuku counters with Lamp Of Avoir. Izuku then summons a large light ring. Then the ring starts to shoot light beams out of it. As the beams shot out of the Yuno flies and dodge them all. Yuno then sends a Swift White Bow at Izuku, to which the wind blows go towards Izuku as some hit the ground, Izuku took his sword out as some mana went into the sword. Izuku points the sword toward Yuno as a large light beam at Yuno. Yuno then flies away from Izuku as Izuku flies and catches up to him.

Yuno: ( His fast! I need to go all out!) Swift White Hawk.

He then sends a bird towards Izuku but It was too late. Izuku punches Yuno, which sends him straight to the ground but Yuno regained his composure and looks up and sees a light explosion coming his way. Yuno then barely dodges it as the light explosion sends Yuno flying back.

Izuku: Damn...I thought you were going to beat me Yuno? Well from here, it looks like that's not happening.

Bell: What's up with him?! Does he really think he can beat you Yuno?! And how dare he punches my Yuno! UGH SHOW OFF!

Yuno: Bell, we're going all out.

Bell's eyes then lit up in happiness.

Yuno: IF YOU WANT A REAL FIGHT?! HERE I COME!!

Then green light starts to send Yuno as his mana starts to grow stronger. As he was doing that Izuku and Hikari's eyes widen.

Izuku: We did that before.

Hikari: You want to do it now?

Izuku: Nah. I'll wait for the right time to use it.

Yuno grows a green wing on his right as half a crown grows on his head, then his hand glows green.