Light vs Light

Izuku: Lets go Bitch!

Izuku then sends light slash towards Licht, which some hit him but he was able to teleport away and go towards Izuku but Izuku surrounds himself with Mana Zone and steps back from the attack, he then shots light blasts everywhere, While he was doing that send blasts he moved at the speed of light, which caused a sonic boom when he moved, He then punches Licht, which sends him flying, Izuku then went behind and throw a barrage of punches to Licht, not giving him a break to breath. Licht then stands and see a light cyclone coming towards him, which hit him and made him lose a arm in the process.

???: My Lord!

Izuku : Light Magic: Heaven-Splitting Flash!

Then orbs of light appear and shot light beams from them, then the light beams start to shot everywhere in the cave. While it was shooting every where Licht dogdes some of them and teleport towards Izuku and hit him with his sword, which send Izuku back but he gets back up and shot a Light Tornado Fang towards Licht, which unfortunately send Licht back. Izuku then takes his sword and aims it at Licht and fly towards him and got ready to finish him right there, He was at his face and redy to knock him out with the sword till he got portal away form him as Izuku stop and jump back towards Asta & The Group.

Asta: Man....

Sister: That was something....

Asta: I'm just speechless....

Izuku: You guys okay?

Asta: Yea where ok. But what about you, you have scratches and bruises all over you body.

Sister: Yes you need to-

Izuku: No....I not done! They where cheating! I want my rematch!

Asta: Yea! Izuku was about to finish you right there and then!

Licht: Thank you Valtos. I almost died back there.

Valtos: Anything for my lord. Do you want me to help with the fight.

Licht: No...you have no chance against him. Have you seen what he did to me?

Valtos: I understand my lord.

Licht: I know your trying to help, but your very important to this group, I can't lose you know. So! Shall we continue Izuku?

Izuku: That's if you don't cheat you bastard!

Asta: Are you sure you got this?

Izuku: *smiles* Of Course! Now Lets Go!!

Then Light start to surround Izuku and his Mana start to increases more then before. Licht eyes then start to widen at the move

Licht: ( His Mana! It's getting stronger!)

Izuku then appears next Licht, Licht then looks left to see Izuku ready to punch him, Licht then teleports away as he gets his attack ready, as he sends light swords towards Izuku, as they come towards Izuku, He gets his sword and slashes all the light swords, as he he was slashing them he felt Licht behind him, so he swings his sword behind him which made a light slash, but he missed. Izuku then backs up and and sends a Lamp of Avior towards Licht, Licht then sends a Lamp of Avior too, which caused a large explosion in the cave. Izuku and Licht fly toward which other and their fist meet, which caused a light explosion.

Izuku ( Alright my new spell!) Light Magic: Light Rain!

Then multiple rays of light fires towards Licht and but he dodges some but then Izuku punches Licht with great forces as light surrounds him. Licht then was sent flying back. Before Izuku could go towards him, someone stopped him..