WHAT?!

Asta: WHY ARE WE IN HANDCUFFS?!

Before he could say anything he looked around and saw the room with nothing but nobles.

Noble1: Look at them... I knew they were up to something...

Noble 2: Disgusting bastards... nothing but peasants.

Noble 3: Look at their clothes! So dirty. AND WHY ARE THEY IN THE MAGIC KNIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The Nobles then kept talking their shit, while they were talking one of them throw a tomato at Asta looks at him.

Everyone then shut up as they look who started to talk.

???: I, Damnatio Kira, the speaker of this house, will be hearing the crimes of Asta of the Black Bulls, and Nero of the Black Bulls.

Asta: There just calling us criminals right off the bat...

Noble Women: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO YOU PEASANT!!!

All Nobles: SHITTY PEASANT!!!

Then Marie comes out with handcuffs on her hands as she looks at Asta while crying.

Marie: Asta!

Asta: MAIRE!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

Kira: During the war, Marie here used eye magic to hurt the Magic Knights even the citizens.

Asta: SHE WAS POSSESSED BY THE ELVES!!! YOU CAN'T JUST THINK THAT SHE HURT THE MAGIC KNIGHTS!!!

Kira: If a devil did exist... then it would have caused her possession right? So that means...

Then the Magic knights there came and surrounded Maire as they get ready to kill her.

Kira: You will have to be judged...

The Magic knights throw their attack before they did Asta turn to his devil form and got out the handcuffs. Asta saves Marie and goes for a punch Kira out of the podium. Asta looked at the Nobles as you can see through the brother's eyes, they wanted to kill everyone here.

Asta: YOU DAMN BASTRADS!!!

Noble Men: That form... He's DEVILS!!! EXECUTE HIM NOW!!!

Noble 4: KILL THATPEASANTS RIGHT KNOW!!!

King: Tch.... why I'm I not surprised...that peasants are devils...( Now I can EXECUTE Him!!!!)

Asta: Im not evil... we killed the demon that tried to destroy our kingdom!

Noble 5: SHUT UP PEASANT!!!

Asta: Please believe me...I'm not lying!!

Kira: Just give up... you will never win...even if you try to run or hide, you will find so don't try,

Kira then channels his magic as he aims it at Asta.

Kira: DIE...

Before anyone could do anything, The group came in and other guests came and saved the trouble.

???: Ahhh~ and why I'm I not surprised?

???: You bastards should be grateful that he saved the Kingdom.

???: If you think I will let you kill him, then you have another thing coming.

???: Tch... you all disgust me.....I can't even look at you all.

???: There is a reason why we are alive....so I would carefully think before you do some dumb shit...

????: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!!

???: I, for one, call Asta manly... so try killing him and you will see something worse than a damn devil...

???: Asta is still a kid, and you're doing this, you guys make me sick.

???: He still hasn't tried my other food yet!

???: He's a role model for us... and if you kill him.... I'll HAVE TO KILL YOU AS WELL.

???: What do you think you're doing with my brother?

Black Bulls, Ezra, Tatumaki: WE ARE WE'RE HERE TO TAKE ASTA AND NERO BACK, RATHER YOU LIKE IT OUR NOT!!

Noble Women: THE BLACK BULLS?! WHAT A DISGUSTING GROUP!!!!!

Kira: Can't you see we are doing a trial?

Yami: Who gives a fucking shit? Have you heard of us? We are the mother-fucking Black Bulls. And we are here to get our teammates back you Bastard!

Izuku: Asta, Are you okay?

Asta: Yeah, I'm fine! You guys came just in time!

Noelle: You idiot! How many times do we have to save you?

Izuku then sweatdrops.

Then some more people came in as they looked at Nero and Asta free from their handcuffs.

Asta :What up Yuno?

Yuno: What have you got into now?

Asta: Hey it wasn't my fault!

Yuno: Oh?

Kira: I don't care if you guys are the Black Bulls or Royals, you all are severe or are okay with these two boys being devils. Knowing that those creatures destroyed the kingdom & almost killed the citizens of the Kingdom.

Fuegoleon: The reason why we are is to inform you about this letter we got. To the Magic Knight squad of the Black Bulls. The Surveillance and Banishment from this Kingdom of the one currently under suspension of being connected to a devil. We are also here to inform you that they will be an investigation on the matter as well.

Nozel: In other words, The Magic Knights will deal with this 'devil' situation and prove the innocence of Asta.

Asta: *stars in their eyes* THANKS, GUYS!!

TIMESKIP

After the trial, Yami decided that he would go to Charrtloe to get information about a curse the throne captain has. Let's say it was a weird meeting with the captain, As for the boys...

Yami: Alright you idiots listen up!

Everyone: Right!

Yami: They will be a new mission. So listen up!