Angel vs Devil

Mars: Thank god, she's saved!

Vanessa: Anyways, why did the Eye of The Midnight Sun come here?

Fana: If I remembered they come here for a magic stone, and to kill Izuku.

Finral: Sucks to be you Izuku.

Izuku: HEY!

Noelle: Okay, now we go back to the Wi-

They then feel strong mana coming their way.

Izuku: Guys! RUN!!

They then run away and look to see who was the person coming their way.

Fanzel: Ladros?!

Izuku: Who?!

Fanzel: He from the Diamond Kingdom!

Izuku: Oh...What's he's doing here?

Fanzel: I don't know?

Asta then gets up and flies towards Fanzel and hits him with his sword but when he did he was sent back by a fire attack, To Which Izuku catches Asta by the hand. Once he did they start to spin in a circler motion and call out their combo move.

Izuku & Asta: Catapult X: Stary Night!

This move includes Izuku's Lamp of Avoir Barrage and Asta's Black Hurricane these moves make a powerful combo at the enemy, once the attacks are done Asta comes out of the circler move and flies towards the enemy, and hit him with his sword. Once he hit Lardos, he was sent flying towards the trees, but once he regains his composer he sends a large fire attack at the brothers, which sends them back and knock them out.

Vanessa: Asta, Izuku!!

Lardos: Give up already! My magic is invincible!!

Then the sky turns black as black lighting surrounds them, they then feel a murderous aura, they then look at where it coming from and see a black tornado spinning where Asta was at, the tornado opens and shows, Asta in his demon form. But the form looked different, it looked like he was raging.

Asta: I WON'T GIVE UP.

Astrea: Asta?

Asta then charges at Lardos and hits him with his sword which sends him flying into the sky. Asta then jumps up and flies towards Lardos, but Lardos wasn't going to let himself lose against a kid, so he sends a fire attack at Asta, but Asta takes his sword and cuts through the attack, Asta then start to send Black Slashes towards him. While this was happening everyone was watching the fight with awe.

Astrea: Look at him go! GO ASTA! KICK HIS ASS!

Nero: Whoa...

Fanzel: He really got stronger.

Izuku wakes up and sees Asta fighting Ladres.

"Yeah Asta! Kick his ass!" Shouted Izuku

"Oh good he's awake!" Said Finral

Asta blimps towards Ladres and hits Ladies real hard work his sword. This causes Ladres to fall to the ground knocked out. Asta walks towards Ladres and stares him down.

Astrea: WOOO! GREAT JOB ASTA!!

Ladies: Just kill me.

Asta: Why the hell would I do that for?!

Asta's demon transformation disappeared. Izuku walks up to him and pats his shoulder with a smile on his face.

Izuku: You looked so cool up there. I wish I had a power-up like that.

Asta then smiles at Izuku's comment

Asta: Thanks. I bet I'm stronger than you now.

Izuku: Yeah, no.

Astrea: Asta! You were amazing over there!

Izuku slowly steps away as she and Asta have their moment together

Asta: Thanks Astrea

Asta then pats her pack as she falls. 

The queen then arrives to the scene. Izuku and Asta then bow there heads at the Queen and thank her.

"No, thank you." Said the queen.

Then blood surrounds everyone. Blood cross hangs everyone expects Asta

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Asked Asta

Asta then stops as his demon form comes back but this time he's getting controlled by the Queen.

Astrea & Vanessa: Asta!!

Queen: Your first job for me is to KILL EVERYONE HERE. Now Asta, who are you going kill first?

Asta: I'll go with.... the blonde-haired girl.

Asta said as he slowly walks towards Astrea.

"NO! ASTA! SNAP OUT OF IT!" said Izuku. Izuku tires to break out of the blood cross.

"ASTA!! STOP THIS!" Shouted Noelle and Vanessa
Just when Asta was about to swing. Izuku breaks out as Hikari flies right beside him.

"Hey! Long time no see Hikari!" Said Izuku as he goes into his Spirit Dive form. Izuku then catches the sword before it touches Astrea.

"Izuku?"

"Asta! Snap out of it!" said Izuku. Asta then pushes the sword toward Astrea but Izuku applies force to the sword and pushes the sword away from Noelle. Later something pops out of Vanessa's hat which turns out to be a string cat.

"What the?" Izuku said. Unfortunately, he was distracted as he loses grip of the sword and falls.

"NO!" shouted Izuku

"Asta! Snap out of it!" Astrea shouted as she prepares for the worst. But, the sword completely missed Astrea and slices the blood cross which causes Astrea to fall.

"What happened-

Izuky looks and sees the cat on Asta's shoulder. Which seems to be controlling Asta.

Asta then picks up the sword and began to slowly pierce Noelle with his sword. The cat uses it's strings to pull Asta's arms back. Izuku looks at the queen and opens his grimoire.

"Light Magic: Lamp of Avoir!" Shouted Izuky as he attacks the Queen. The Queen wasn't quick enough to stop Izuku's attack. This caused the queen to fall as the blood crosses disappear.

Izuku then looks down at the Queen in disgust. Hikari then appears next besides Izuku

"Great job Izuku." Said Hikari

"Thanks."