THE NEW MISSION

Izuku: So... what's the new mission about?

Yami: You will be exploring a place where demons are hidden at.

Noelle: And where is that at, if I may ask?

Yami: At the Heart Kingdom.

Noelle: That reminds me... I remember Mimosa went to that Kingdom before...she told me nobles travel there almost all the time.

Yami: Also it will be hard to get to the kingdom since the kingdom has borders of their own trap magic, and once you spring a trap, you're good as dead. Anyways Izuku, Noelle, Asta, Astrea, Finral. You guys are going to go on that mission.

The Magic Knights: HAI!!

TIMESKIP

We now see the crew with Mimosa, Ezra, and Tatumaki at the dock ready to go on the boat.

Mimosa: So Izuku, you guys said that you want to go to the Heart Kingdom?

Izuku: Yea. Can you help us?

Mimosa: Sure! I would!

Izuku: *smiles* THANKS!!!

Yami: Anyways guys are you ready? You idiots better not destroy this boat either!

Everyone: Right!

Klaus: Izuku...please take care of Mimosa

Izuku: We're not going to be fighting tho...

Mark: Shut up! If you want me to go I can-

Magna: No can do. The Boat is only up to 6 people.

They then look and see the crew sailing off into the sea.

Magna: MAKE SURE YOU GO AND KICK ASS THERE

TIMESKIP

They are now on the boat, we see Noelle using binoculars to look ahead, Mimosa looking at the horizon, and Finral just looking at Noelle & Mimosa. As for the bros.....they had a boxing challenge. Whoever stays up wins.... and so far there were still standing because they didn't even hit each other.

Asta: Stay still! I'm trying to hit you!

Izuku: No!

Izuku then finally land a punch on him, but Asta lands a hit on Izuku as well. They then back up they start to throw fists at each other. Before they could continue...Mimosa stops the fight and told everyone...

Mimosa: I made some sandwiches for everyone! I hope you all like them.

Asta & Izuku stop as they rush toward the food and start to chow down the food.

Izuku * stars in his eyes* THIS IS SO GOOD MIMOSA!

Asta: *stars in eyes* SOO GOOOD!

Mimosa: *blushes* I'm glad you like them Izuku.

While he was eating the food. Noelle was looking at them with jealousy...

Noelle: ( Why does this bother me?)

Then Izuku starts to choke on the food, then Noelle points her wand at Izuku, as water comes out of it.

Izuku: TO MUCH WATER!

Noelle: You should be grateful.

Izuku: For what?! Nearly killing me?!

Noelle: I'm royalty you know?

Izuku: YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THO!!

Mimosa: ( Why does this bother me?)

Astrea & Finral: What's going on here?