ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!

Asta then sends Black Slashes towards Dante, then Dante tried to stop the attack but the attack kept going towards him. He looked at the attack in surprise, he then sends a bunch of trees towards Asta but, a large blue beam comes out of nowhere and destroys the trees into nothing. Dante's eyes then widen as he looks at Izuku and sees him coming towards him.

Dante: Not bad, let us see if you can stop this.

Asta then goes towards Dante with his sword and tried to hit him with the sword, but he moves out the way, but Izuku punches Dante which sends him back a little bit. Izuku's arms were now surrounded with light as he sends a light explosion towards Dante, but Dante dodges the attack then a large Sun goes towards him, which he barely dodges as the attack burns his arm. Then some type of gravity force begins Izuku down to the ground.

Vanessa: Izuku!!

Dante: So you're the one with the cat?

Asta: Fight me!

Then he got sent toward the ground.

Vanessa: Asta!! ( This Man's magic...it's powerful...and its range is large.)

Dante: Magic like that really pecks my interest, not to mention it would be a good addition to the Dark Triad.

Vanessa: ( Dark Triad...?)

Dante: You. Be my woman.

Izuku: You Bastard!

Dante then flies up as some type of light whips start to fly everywhere Dante was at.

Dante: Wow! Never thought that a devil would be in the Clover Kingdom.

Asta then flies towards Dante with his sword growing bigger.

Asta: Black Divider!

He then goes towards Dante and tries to hit him but Dante dodges.

Asta: Damn it. I can't hit him!

Izuku then flies to Dante at blinding speed and hit him. But Izuku then realizes that Dante wasn't there.

Gauche: Asta, Izuku!

Izuku & Asta look at Gauche as black dots start to double as they fly towards Dante.

Izuku & Asta: Dodge this!

Dante: 50%

Izuku: Wait what?!

Then a space warp appears as they pass through it. Then Asta got sent towards the ground as Dante stands in front of them.

Dante: Let's have a talk. from what I can tell our ranks are different, we two are possessed by devils so we would be the same.

Asta: We're nothing alike!

Dante: You must have felt it... anger. hated. revenge. destruction. ALL POWERS OF MALICE!

Izuku: Leave Asta alone!

Izuku sends a large light attack toward Dante. Dante counters the attack and sent it back towards Izuku.

Then Izuku got sent deeper to the ground, as Dante looked at Izuku with hated.

Dante: What makes you think you can interrupt our conversion?

Dante then makes a sword and points it toward Izuku and Gachue.

Asta: NO! DON'T DO IT!

Dante then snaps his fingers as the sword goes towards Gauche and Izuku stabs them on there chest.

Vanessa & Gray: GAUCHE! Izuku!

Asta's eyes start to twitch as they see a vision of someone. Later a large sword comes up and tries to hit Dante, but Dante moved out of the way as he looks down toward the direction of the attack. A sword hits Dante on the shoulder, which sent him to the ground. Once he hit the ground, a large shock wave was made as he looks banged up.

Dante then looks to his side and sees a raging Asta as half of his body was covered in black as his wings show from his back. His teeth were sharp on one side and the other was normal.

 His teeth were sharp on one side and the other was normal

Dante: Let's see what you're made out of Asta!

Asta then charges towards Dante and tries to hit him but Dante flies up. Asta sends a black beam which countered all of Dante's attacks. Dante sent more attacks to challenge Asta but before he could, Asta came in light speed and slashed his face and left a little mark on his face.

While Asta was fighting his ass off, Izuku was having a mental conversation with someone.

Izuku: Huh? What's going on?

???: Long time no see! How's it been Izuku?

Izuku: Hikari! It's been a while! What's up?

Hikari: Well, I want to talk to you about you. Not only because it's been a while but it's about something really serious. It's about your magic.

Izuku's eyes then widen with fear.

Hikari: Okay, I do not want to give you the full explanation but long story short, You've reached a limit to your mana capacity. Your body has a certain limit to how much mana it can hold, go further than that limit you can permanently lose you're limbs or worse, die.

Izuku: No.... there must be a way I can use up some of my magic! I'm clearly not strong enough to fight Dante!

Hikari: There is a way, but it isn't really your cup of tea.

Izuku: It doesn't matter. Whatever I gotta do to defeat Dante.

???: That's when I come in.

Izuku then notices the void turns red as a large black figure with ox horns appears in front of him with Hikari right beside him.

"Hello Izuku. My name is Lucifugus"