The Eye of the Midnight Sun

After their fight, it was already known that Izuku was going win but Magna had his money on Luck, knowing damn well he would lose against the 'bastard' that 'took his money'. Anyways it was still their break time and they were still wondering what to do next. We now see Noelle walking outside the base and talking to herself.

Noelle: I'm so bored! On the day we get a day off, I have not even a single thing to do.

She then sees Astrea looking behind a wall

Noelle: Umm, Astrea? What are you doing?

Astrea: AH! Oh hi, Noelle! I'm not spying on Asta to see why he's going back to Narin with Izuku!

Noelle: What?!

Magna: Yea sure I can fly Asta! But, FUCK YOU IZUKU!

Izuku: Huh? Why you say 'fuck me' for? If this is about what happened yesterday, grow up.

Magna: YOU BASTAD!!! BESIDES YOU CAN FLY ON YOUR NOW!! YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! FIINNEE I"LL TAKE YOU BOTH! BUT I'M DROPPING YOU FROM THE AIR FOR WHERE YOU'RE GOING IZUKU!!!

Izuku: Alright!

Magna: Alright you bastards hop on! Wait where are you guys going again?

Izuku & Asta: NARIN!!!

Noelle: That place? Why ther- WAIT THAT THE PLACE WHERE THE MIXERS WHERE AT!!! WHY DOES HE WANT TO GO THERE!! *blushes* NOT THAT I C-CARE ABOUT WHO HE MEETS A-AND WHY DO I-I C-CARE S-SOME M-MUCH?!!

Magna: Okay! LETS GO!!!

Izuku & Asta: YEAAAAA!!!!

They then fly of it to the sky.

Noelle: *blushes* OKAY I DO CARE!!!!

TIMESKIP

Izuku: HEY ASTA!!!

Asta: IZUKU!!! 

Then the girl that was hanging with Asta looked at Izuku and started to blush.

Red Haired: ( T-THAT'S THE GREEN-HAIRED B-BOY FROM BEFORE!!)

Izuku: What's going on here?

Asta: I just wanted to meet Rebecca's brothers and sisters!

Izuku: And are you, Rebecca?

Rebecca: *blushes* Y-Yea. I-I'm R-Rebecca

????: Excuse me? Do you want to play?

Izuku: Huh? And what's your name?

???: Mine name is Marie

Izuku: Okay Marie! ( Wait isn't that 'his' sister?)

He then looks at the girl.

Izuku: ( Poor little girl...She doesn't even know what her 'brother' does when she's not around)

Izuku then has a flashback when he caught Gauche doing something... let's say...something down bad with Marie's picture. Izuku then shivers in disgust and answers Marie's question.

Izuku: Okay I'll play with you!

Marie: YEA!!

TIMESKIP

We now see Gauche flying around to buy a whole store for Marie. He then goes to see Marie when he sees Izuku & Asta playing with Marie.

Marie:*laughs* That was fun!!!

Izuku: Cool! You want to go again-

Izuku then being stepping on Izuku's head as he took Asta's head and slam his head on the wall.