Secret Of The Past (39)

Risa watched as her son and Paul running toward the direction where the group facing against Crust.

Oliver join at her side, hold her hands together as if she's praying. "Please come back alive," she mutters. "Please..."

The audience are also praying, feeling that it will be the big battle - no, a war against Crust. A biggest threat against the outside world and their lives are unknowingly at stake.

They all wish that they could at least helped them but the barrier make sure that no outsiders would know.

Not even the World Government.

The marines are quiet, knowing that they've involved cause of the former marine.

Lucas regain his composure, running beside the man and looks determined to bring his little brother back.

'I'm coming otouto,' he thoughts. 'I'm coming!' He grip the scarf tightly, murmuring his power as he changed his form into a bat.

"Third Form: Bat!"

Paul wordlessly grab his hand and found themselves flying toward the big figure.

The Strawhat crews silently plead, hoping their captain's brother would save him. Ace and Sabo are also hoped.

Despite the fact that their Luffy is alive when they met him, that doesn't stopped them from getting emotional.

Dan is still struggling of what he saw earlier. Rune is still alive but due to the loss of limbs and blood loss, he doesn't know if his father in law would hold on any longer and it's umbelievable that he's able to hold on.

"... I have a plan," he decided.

(Not yet finish, still continued and hopefully comes to the end of the past.)