Secret Of The Past (35)

"Luffy."

A teen wearing yellow vest and shorts stirred before went back to sleep, snoring with bubble snot out of his nose.

He earned a chuckles before something touch the black hair gently.

"Come on otouto," a man's voice is warm and amused. "Wake up."

"Nghh... 5 more minutes..."

"Looks like old geezer make him having a hard time getting to sleep," another man voice sighed but fond. "What is he thinking?"

"Knowing him," answered with a snort. "He probably think that becoming a marine is the only way to avoid it."

"... Gramps... is a... meanie..."

They chuckles fondly.

"We know Lu."

"D-Don't leave me... Nii-cha..."

"I won't." He promised.

"Anyway you and I both know that plan won't work," a man said knowingly. "As soon as the secret is out anytime soon, those who bear the blood of evil," note the sarcasm. "They will not allowed to live."

With those familiar voices, the teen snapped his eyes open and bolted up.

Those voices... it can't be...

Those voices that he'll never, ever forget.

Those voices that he'll never get to hear.

"... Nii-cha...? B-Blade-nii...?"

With those names, two familiar and similar men smiled at him. Warm purple and black eyes staring at his teary shocking eyes.

"Hey Lu," Lucas rustled his hair.

"Sup?" Blade grins softly.

Luffy started to trembling making his big brothers worry but startled when he goes to tackled them and hugged them tightly, wrapping his rubber arms around them several times.

Wailing, he let out his fat tears coming out from the corner of his eyes, he buried his face on their chest.

"WWAAAHH~! N-NII-CWAN...! B-BLAWDE-NII...! I-" Then he babbled which they couldn't make it out.

"Luffy breathe!" Lucas gasped for breath, finally lifted his head after been suffocating.

"He never changed a bit," Blade smiled with his eyes closed.
_________________________________________

Healer watched as his young patient stirred a little before lay on the bed on his back comfortably.

He noted that he saw a smile under the bandages and gain knowing gaze.

The former warlord and fishman is fell asleep few hours after offering his blood. It is amused to see they asleep without care about their surroundings and their bodies taken a troll after escaped from prison and war between marines to pirates.

"I can see this little chosen here," he rustled gently on his black oily hair. "Get to see his brothers after his unforgotten wish."

Healer give one last pat before wrote on his book at the table, lone yellow eye glanced at the body every time for examinate.

"Hmm... how interesting..." he hummed to himself. "Your abilities are still there but weak and sealed? Interesting..."
_________________________________________

Lucas waited for the pain through his body but nothing came.

Confusingly, he lifted his eyes weakly and blink to shock as he saw the mist lion pointing to somewhere near him.

"W-wha...?" He croaked slightly.

"H-He's alive!" Chopper cries.

"Which mean...!" Izou gasped.

"Ngh..."

He looked up and gasped.

Blade is seems to be struggling, his face is strained with surprise, anger and most of all... determined.

Everyone are also gasped. The twin obviously trying to take his body back and trying to fight against the shadow who's taken control of him.

Scourge just smirked.

"L-Lucas..." the glowing eyes changed to black, showing the warm and kind gleam. "I-I can... h-he-hear your... v-voice...!"

"Blade...?" He gasped.

"HOLY MOLY!" Jozu shouted with eyes popped out. "H-He actually heard him?!"

"COME ON BLADE-SAN!" Chopper yelled with fat tears on his eyes, threatening to fall. "YOU CAN DO IT!"

"BREAK FREE!" Usopp agreed.

"Urhhh... What d-do you th-think... you're do-doing?!" The demonic voice came before switch to normal one.

"S-Stopping you! T-that's w-what!"

The trees suddenly dropped their prisoners, letting them to cough and breathes to fresh air.

Dragon sighed with relief to see his wife is alive and breathing with Paul and Oliver.

The rest are cheering when the twin managed to cancel the ability of Strangled.

"Y-You foolish b-br-brat!" He hissed, gripping his head tightly with his fingers as his body shook and stumbled. "I-I give... you w-wh-what you wa-wanted and... th-this is w-what I g-get...?!"

"I-It is... n-not!" Then the normal voice came and yelling to himself. "G-Get off... of m-my... he-head!"

"Blade!" Lucas cried.

(Fairy Tail Theme - Past Story)

"I-I am... so-sorry too!" He cried with tears and smile. "I-If on-only I... l-listen to yo-you th-then... all... of this w-wo-would never... h-happen!"

"I-I always... lo-look up to... you, w-wanting to b-be... li-like... you, when L-Luffy di-diagnosed... wi-with can-cer..." then he sobbed, tears falling from his eyes. "I c-can't just... st-stood there a-and... do no-nothing!"

"Oh how sweet," Robin smiled warmly as the duo breaking into tears again and wailing with Brook joined in.

"How beautiful!" The skeleton cried. "I must write a song! A song about brothers!"

Whitebeard also smiles, soft eyes locked on the crying twins.

"I get it!" Lucas cut him off with tears. "But you're not alone! We can do things together remember?"

Blade just widened his smile.

"Y-Yeah...!"

"MY HEART!" Thatch wailed with tears falling out like a waterfall and arm covering his eyes. "MY POOR HEART!"

"Oh..." Nami sobbed, hands on her mouth as she touched after hearing their conversation.

(Sorry if it's short.)