Secret Of The Past (21)

The flames growing more brighter and more heat that everyone in the cave could feel the wind pressure getting stronger.

"Such power..." Blade breathes with widened eyes.

Rune is stunned.

"Impossible..." he mutters. "That power... only a person with strong will would do just a thing."

"What does he mean by that?" Sabo questioned curiously.

"Watch."

A Will of D is the mysterious power that only run among the D clan but none of them have ever bear with it.

A Will of D only appeared once after Rune used his ability to seal Crust inside the Core however, he used the Fourth Power to powered up and barely success.

"WHAT?!"

Dragon and Whitebeard widened their eyes. A Will of D is the same as The Voice Of All Things, mysterious and unheard of.

"So Roger's father is only used the Fourth Power temporarily?" Whitebeard said. "For a cheeky brat to get on the such level is impressive."

Scourge smirked.

But to think that Luffy powered up both of his abilities and unconsciously used Fourth Power. Rune watched with awed that he actually weakened Crust.

Maybe... just maybe... Luffy might be a true worthy person with the Will of D and chosen by the gods themselves.

"Wait a minute! Is that why you chose Luffy?!" Nami exclaimed. "Not because he's born but been chosen by the will?!"

"Yes," Scourge nodded. "Luffy shows such determination and bravery that we never seen in other people's eyes. Sure there are most but he's different."

"Luffy-san is so cool!" Coby swooned.

The marines paled at this.

If they are to captured and executed him then the gods will not hesitate to attack them!

Scourge snickered at their naive thoughts and choose to keep quiet, not wanting to reveal the truth.

Lucas only have his eyes on his brother, not bothering with the heat and struggle to stand up.

"Luffy...!" He gritted his teeth.

He could feel his brother in so much pain and the flame is getting too strong that his small body unable to take the pressure.

Marco and Ace are also worried. The Upgrade and Flame are very powerful but Fourth Power sound like it's a dangerous level.

For Lucas being so worried and troubled, Fourth Power is something that shouldn't taken lightly.

Rune barely sealed the creature and almost losing the Fourth Power if it wasn't for someone helping him.

By the sound of it, Rune is only temporarily but for Luffy who's being worthy by both will and gods.

His abilities are unstoppable but dangerous as well.

"I need to stop him..." Lucas murmured. "I need to stop Luffy."

"How...?" Dan widened his eyes with surprised. "He managed to get to Fourth Power?!"

Lucas ignored him and the broken rib he received, stumbled toward the flame and stretched out his arm.

"Stop!" Chopper cried. "You need to stop moving! You're hurt!"

"I don't think he cared about it," Izou said. "He only cared about Luffy."