Secret Of The Past (30)

"Your twin brother is a fool," 'Blade' chuckles darkly as if he found it funny. "Always believe that I can fix the cancer your little brother has."

"Cancer?" Lucas breathes.

"Your mother didn't told you?" He grinned amusingly. "Your precious little brother has a cancer when he was born and there's no cure."

"What?" The brother looked at his mother in shock as she looked down.

"Luffy has a cancer?" Nami gasped.

Ace and Sabo are stunned.

Garp is shocked.

Even Dragon is taken back after what he just heard. He looked at his wife with face full of guilt and shame.

"Your mother is devastated by the news and Blade is the one who overheard the conversation between her and the doctor."

Risa almost sobbed.

Dragon stiffened at realization.

If it is true then...

"Blade... You didn't...!" He trembled.

"So Luffy is born before Blade got possessed by Crust," Marco said thoughtfully.

"How did this happen though?" Izou questioned with horror face. "How did Blade managed to contact with Crust?"

Robin let out a grim look.

"W-What...?" Lucas stared with disbelief. Makino, Oliver and Dan gasped after hearing this.

"Your brother is so determined to find a cure," he said. "He search, searched and searched without stopping until he came up with the idea of something he shouldn't do."

"H-He's asking for your help," Dan gulped. "Isn't he...?"

"I'll be honest," the possessed man shrugged. "I may be trapped inside completely but that doesn't stop me from becoming a shadow to watched everything."

"A curse," Brook muttered.

"What exactly is a curse?" Franky looked at the god with question. Scourge stared for full minute before shrugged.

"Might as well get this over with it," he said, wave his hand to get their attention.

"While it's true that an island been sealed by the barrier and everyone get every different kind of abilities, a survivor of Ohara Island wants revenge and was full of anger. The Poneglyph unexpectedly answered his wish and that's when Crust was born."

"Rune-san is the one who barely defeated Crust and with the Will of D's help, he's able to save everyone in the island," Robin continued. "However, Crust's shadow is able to roam free and seeking for a chance to get out."

"Correct," Scourge chuckles. "As expected, your hunch is very well but you forgot one thing; Crust has more than just one, he can feel the abilities."

That makes their eyes wide.

"Which mean he knows Luffy's abilites from the start!" Sabo realized.

"For a long time," the god smirked.

"That's when you saw Blade," Lucas clenched his fists.

"Correct," he smirked. "I overheard him about finding a cure for his little brother and that's when I get an idea."

"He knew that Blade has Stealing ability," Jozu seethes. "That's why he wanted more abilities as his own!"

"Precisely."

Dragon clenched his fists.

"You planned all of this," Lucas gritted his teeth. "You attempted to kill old geezer but failed so you make it up by massacred few people and that's when you ran away then killed yourself."

"Bingo~!" Blade clicked his tongue and whistled.

"Bastard!" Ace shouted.

Everyone are horrified.

With such a useful Steal ability, Crust will get everything he ever wanted.

If it's true then Crust will be able to destroyed once the barrier is gone and with countless of abilities, nobody will be able to survived.

How did they able to defeated him?

How will they save Luffy?

Then a sudden scream brought their attention and Lucas widened his eyes. "Luffy!"

Inside after the screen changed, Luffy curled his body with blue aura seems to be glowing furiously and pained groans can be heard.

Rune is attempting to sit up, place his lone arm around him to comfort him and his worried expression can be show on his bloodied face.

"I am about to puke...!" Usopp got his face green and hand covering his mouth.

Seeing the state of Pirate King's father sickened them and it amazed to them on how strong he is despite his age and appearance.

"Hang in there Luffy!" Chopper cried with tears. "They will save you! They will definitely save you!"

"I-It's hurt..." he whimpers.

"I... I know Luffy..." he breathes heavily, wincing at the the phantom pain run over his body. "J-Just... just hang in ... th-there...!"

Ace clenched his fists.