Merry Christmas & Meet Sickly Luffy

"Is it that time already?" Scourge suddenly remember, glanced at the time.

"Time for what?" Sabo asked.

"25th December," everyone choked before realized what he meant.

"It's Christmas already?!" Haruta pratically shrieked. Whitebeard pirates have been too busy going on the war against marines to save Ace and they completely forgot about it.

"I am not surprised that none of you noticed," Scourge merely shrugged, obviously knew all along and he's one of the 15 Gods. "Anyway, I need to pick up someone who's going to join us. Be right back."

Zero is the one who convinced him since their chosen's brothers and his nakamas are very protective of their captain/brother.

Both are decided to find someone who'll taking on Luffy's place temporarily.

Ignoring their curious stares and questions, he stood up from his chair and walked inside the white door which they haven't notice till now.

Awkward yet tension silence surrounded them before Usopp glanced at the door behind them with worry expression.

"I hope Luffy's okay," he said it outloud unknowingly. Franky wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "Luffy's strong," he comfort the sniper. "Afterall, he's suupperr~ stubborn!"

"Yohohohohoho~ Franky's right," Brook agreed. "Don't worry about Luffy-san."

Usopp nodded, feeling better and grateful that he has good friends then everyone begin to double take before scream.

"AAH! IT'S A SKELETON!"

"A WALKING SKELETON!"

"ZOMBIE!"

"I-IT'S A GHOST!" Haruta screamed, holding a cross in front of him from out of nowhere.

"Ghost! Where?!" Brook looked around.

"YOU ARE!" All except Strawhat crews, Dragon, Garp and Whitebeard yelled at him with shark teeth.

"Yohohohohoho~ I am a musician," Brook stand up and bowed politely. "I am Brook. Nice to meet you all."

"A-are you alive?" Coby asked.

"Yes I am!"

"How are you still alive?!"

"Yohohohohoho~ I ate a Devil Fruit and I am pretty much alive even though I have no skin like you all."

Brook laughed and everyone yelled at him. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"At least Lu has a musician now."

Sabo nodded.

Scourge walked back and holding something in his arms. He snapped his fingers and everyone found themselves sitting on the dining room with beautiful chandelier hanging on top of the ceiling, long wooden table and delicious food on it.

"Take your seats."

Ace, Sabo, Thatch and Lucky Roo drooled at the sight of the food before quickly sit on the chairs.

Thatch drooled with starry eyes, mental note to ask the god for the recipes but upset after remember that he's death.

Everyone patiently take their seats, stray away from each others and the god suddenly walked toward the sworn brothers.

"Ace, Sabo," they looked at him and noticed a shaking ball in his arms. "I want you two to meet someone who's familiar to you."

They looked curious and froze as soon as the god gently turn the ball around to reveal a small child with familiar straw hat that seems too big.

A child with black hair, scar on one of his cheeks and under one of the eyes, brown eyes and large shawl over his shoulders.

"Luffy?" Ace whispers with stunned.

"This is Luffy's alternative self from another universe," Scourge explains, watched silently as the blond one take little Luffy in his arms. "In his world, there are no pirates, marines or treasures but rather in modern times."

"What's wrong with him?" Sabo questioned, looked at the god while few people are gather around curiously.

"Little Luffy has a heart cancer," Scourge answered, gently pat the small black headed boy. "I just simply put him to slumber and he'll wake up any moment."

True to his words, Luffy stirred and yawned before blinked sleepily. He looked up dazedly to see a kind face.

"Hey Luffy," Sabo cooed quietly.

He was shocked to hear Luffy, his baby brother's having a cancer. He just hoped that Luffy will get better soon.

At least he's not alone in his world.

Scourge promised him that.

The boy just blinked, looked behind to see Ace waving at him and around to see few people also waving or smiling at him.

Luffy bring his shawl closer and finally wide awake. He looked at Scourge with questioned eyes which the god decided to ease his confusion.

"You're in different world, remember what I said to you?" Luffy nodded shyly and buried his face on the chest making women squealed.

Few men are blushed.

Hancock blushed with her hands on her cheeks. "So cute~!" She gushes, hiding behind her snake.

Nami cooed, Tashigi blushed and Robin smiled. Sanji is sobbing, sulking at the corner.

"He's so adorable," Izo cooed, lean over one of his brother's shoulders. Marco smiled at Ace's little brother and Whitebeard laughed softly.

Shanks grinned, remember the times he and Luffy became friends on Dawn Island.

Dragon feel his lips twitched and Garp is held back by Sengoku. "Luffy," Ace take the boy in his arms as he turn the body around. "Look."

Luffy brightened to see food and beamed cutely. "Food!" He chirped.

Thatch squeeze his chest which is his heart and dramatically fell making the Whitebeard pirates chuckles.

"Too cute!" He gasped. "Too much!"

"Remember not to eat too much," Scourge remind the boy. Luffy pouted but nodded, slowly chewing the roasted chicken leg after he grabbed it.

The boy sat comfortably on Ace's lap, shawl fall behind on the chair and Scourge clapped his hands.

"Let's eat," he said.

Merry Christmas everyone!