Secret Of The Past (5)

"Joules?" Smoker has a recognizing glint. "Now I remember."

"You know that guy?" Franky asked.

"Joules was used to be an Admiral until he's been found out for raping, selling illegal drugs and abusing his own men," the logia user explained. "Fleet Admiral fired him and he's nowhere to be seen."

"But how does he know the island, the curse and how does he meet Frey?" Namur questioned.

"It will show very soon," Scourge promised, finally speak after been silence for long.

"What do you want?" Lucas growled.

"What do I want? That's a good question," Joules sounds like he's smiling. "The boy told me something very interesting about this island."

The man turn to glared at the trembling teen who cowered at his gaze.

"The island was once the most beautiful and well known for the forest with white leaves as a snow," the man shows a wide, dark grin on his hidden face. "Until that person has stumbled upon the ancient Poneglyphs."

That makes Robin perked up and paying attention.

"That person was the survivor from the Ohara Island," everyone gasped, wide eyes at Joules who's standing there calmly.

Robin also widened her eyes. Does thay mean someone beside her actually survives...?

"Ohara Island?" Usopp repeats quietly. "Isn't that...?" Nami nodded with sweat on her forehead. "Robin's home island."

"What?" Sengoku hitched his breath.

"H-how did he-?" The man on the ground whispers while sweating.

"Frey told him everything!" A woman whispered back harshly. "That damn traitor!"

"A scholar make a mistake by chanting them and that's when a barrier come in," Joules chuckles lightly. "People and children managed to escape but most are trapped inside without a way out."

"So that's why I didn't see Dan everywhere," Shanks said outloud. "He's trapped in the island with people inside."

"Ne Robin," Nami looked at her. "Is there such thing of it?"

"I have never heard of a Poneglyphs being cursed," Robin said. "This is the first time I've heard of it."

"Then a child was born with ability after four years of inside island," the man gained a disturbing glint that makes Dan, a short blond haired woman and Lucas alerted.

"A child unknowingly summoned the creature that disturb the world and raided against the barrier!" Joules spread his arms wide open, sound so eager. "The scholar and a man managed to stopped the rampage by using their newfound awakened abilities!"

"Oh god..." Nami gasped.

"A creature..." Zoro muttered.

"An ability that may be useful but too powerful with the curse upon them," Whitebeard said hoarsely.

Lucas tightened his arms around his brother, cold air suddenly washed over them as if they've hit by water.

'Frey... you didn't-!'

"A man who's a leader with old age," the man smiles with lone eye shines with glint. "A man who bear a D!"

Everyone gasped.

"Gol D. Rune!"

Ace widened his eyes.

"What?" Smoker exclaimed.