Secret Of The Past (20)

The creature roared, arms raised up as the several black looking mist balls are appearing. Arms swing down as the balls aiming at both Dan and Lucas.

"Sword Shield!"

"Third Form: Bat!"

Dan summoned few more different swords, straighten up and swing faster like a tornado as the balls strike but no scratch.

"Damn...!" Zoro whistles, eyeing the swords with interest. Vista is twirling his moustache, staring intently.

Tashigi is shocked. So many different swords and all kind of swords that she never know of.

She wonder if she could find them?

Sensing her question in her mind, Scourge narrowed his eyes to her. "Don't even think about it girl," he startled her. "Those swords will never accepted you as their master."

"H-How do you know?"

"Simple, those swords only accepted the worthy person as their rightful owner and only with strong determinatiom and will but you? Determination, yes but weak and your will? No."

Tashigi clenched her fists.

"Enough Tashigi," Smoker grunts. "He's right. You're not ready to be swordwoman just yet."

"But-" she tried to protest.

"I know that you can fight but you have a long way to go before officially become one."

"Mihawk is the world strongest swordman in your world," the god remind her. "Do you honestly think you can be as level as him?"

She went quiet.

Lucas let go, jumped and changed his body into human furry black bat. His ears changed as well as his arms. His lower body is all fur with bat-like claws, large ripping black bat-like wings and flew away to dodge them.

Spinning his body around, he flapped his wings once and stared down at the monster roaring to him.

Hissing, he dived down and scratched its face with his claws before take a bite causing the monster to shrieked and attempted to grabbed him.

"Oh man!" Thatch gulped. "That thing just shrugged it off like it's nothing!"

"Even with that wounds?" Lucky Roo gaped. "How is it still moving?"

"This is a monster we are talking about," Yasopp said seriously. "This is a monster who will not hesitant to attack."

"And kill," added Benn.

Lucas let go and flies upward but got caught by his leg as the monster swing and crushed him against the wall.

They gasped.

"Lucas!" Garp exclaimed.

"Lucas!" Dan cried before turn his head with furious glare. "Why you-!"

He run toward it and grabbed the long katana. "First Power, Holy Sword!" All the swords goes up to sliced the creature with lone one glowing and change shape.

The katana is now a big white sword with golden handle, blue gem in the middle and a wing can be seen at the end of the handle.

The audience gaped.

"Woah... what is that?" Usopp questioned with wide eyes.

"Holy Sword," Scourge replied. "It is said to be a sword came out from the heaven and killed more than 100 demons with one strike."