Female Luffy

After everyone chatting and playing with little Luffy, - mainly Ace and Sabo - they finally finished up and startled when they reappear on the living room after Scourge snapped his fingers.

Ace rearranged his little brother's alternative self to make him comfortable in his position, tucked the shawl closer around him and squeeze him tightly as the poor boy keep on shivering then cuddle close.

Hancock has to force herself from coming after her beloved, afraid that she'll end up scared him.

Sabo scoot closer and run his fingers over the black hair with worried eyes, pray for Luffy's health. They also worried about his appetite.

Due to his weak body at young age, Luffy doesn't eat as much as he used to be and Scourge told them that it'll upset his stomach and eventually end up vomit.

"Now then," Scourge cleared his throat to gain their attention. "We will start with the first world and in this world, Luffy born as a different gender."

"We are going to watch Luffy as female?" Nami blinked surprisedly.

"Correct."

"I am curious to see what Luffy-san looks like as a girl," Coby said, trying to see what kind of woman she is.

"You will see."

It's a fine morning where Thousand Sunny sailing by the sea peacefully with seagulls flying from above.

Strawhat crews perked at the familiar ship. "Yohohoho~ It's good to see Sunny again~!" Brook stated making them nodded.

A woman with short ginger hair is looking at the map and glanced at the Log Pose.

"Nami-swam~!" Sanji has a heart on his eye and do a noodle dance. "You looked beautiful as ever!"

Nami sighed. "Hai, hai."

"We should be arrived at Sabaody about few hours," she mumbled, folding her map and went down the stairs where others are.

Zoro is doing push up with a thousand heavy looking tons, shirtless and sweating.

Marco and few looked impressed and shocked at how much tons it is.

"Man... how strong is that kid?"

"Hmm..." Jozu looked thoughtful for moment and mental note to do some exercise as soon as they get back.

"That's Luffy first mate right?" Benn asked looked interested. Shanks laughed and nodded. "Looks like Luffy pick up some interesting crews!"

"Tsk. Show off," Sanji grumbles.

Usopp is playing with Chopper, tickling to each others as they laughed loudly.

"Oh! That's my boy!" Yasopp cheered with proud grin making his crews groaned after hearing his stories about his son countless of times.

Robin is sitting on on the chair with umbrella sheltering her and read book.

"Robin-swam~!"

Scourge just raised his eyebrows, wondering if the blond one realized that she's older than his current age.

'Oh well, mortals are strange.' He thoughts silently, shrug it off and ignoring Sanji's dancing.

Brook is busily playing his violin, enjoying the weather outside. Franky is looking at the blueprints about improving the ship.

"Aaaooooow~!" Franky grinned. "It's me! SUPER~ Me!" Brook nodded while laughing. "Yohohoho! I am there as well!"

"Where's Luffy?"

"I do-"

All of a sudden, a door slammed open and a girl with a familiar straw hat is walked out from the room.

"Sanji! Food!"

They blinked.

They rubbed their eyes to see correctly and to the doubletake before gawking with wide open mouth.

A girl has short hair with straw hat on top of her head, red vest revealing her belly, blue short jeans and sandals.

Her body is curves with nice shaped body and big but short breasts. Her eyes are big and round brown eyes, familiar crescent scar below one of her eyes and she has a bright D grin.

"L-Luffy-san?!" Coby cried with red faced, heart beating fast and couldn't looked away.

Ace and Sabo are gawking, having a hard time convinced that it's their little brother as a female.

Dragon stiffened and the protective instinct grew inside of him after seeing fee men are blushing. Garp is laughing out loud, boasting how cute his grandson is as a girl.

"Hai~!" Sanji come out from the kitchen, noodles dancing as he make his way to her with a dish full of meats.

"Arigatou!" She beamed, oblivious at the blond cook turning into a pool of mochi and two heart eyes.

"Damn," Thatch whistles, eyeing her. "I bet she'll become quite a beauty when she grown up." Marco and few Commanders nodded in agreedment with small blushes.

"Her name is Monkey D Luffia," Scourge introduced his chosen's female self. "Sh-" Then Sanji blocked his face while staring at the screen. "Luffia-swam~!" He cried, unaware of what will happen to him.

"You're so cute and an angel that shines from above!" Scourge twitched.

"I will give you many meats as you ever wanted!" Scourge gritted his teeth while making clicks sound.

"Then kiss me l-" vein popped out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

BONK!

Sanji is now facing on the ground with blood pooling around his face and large bump on his head.

Scourge growled, crossed his arms and glared at him. "So annoying," he spats.

Ace and Sabo snapped out from their state then turn swiftly to glared at the men who blushed. Even Zoro.

"Get away from our little brother/sister!" They cried, trying to block the screen with their arms. Ace is carrying a sleeping little Luffy in his left arm.

Hancock, Nami and Tashigi squealed, babbling how adorable Luffy's female self is. Robin smiles as she giggling, Brook is laughing and asking to see her panties - which the ever protective brothers kicked him - and Franky posed, grinning.

Shanks is laughing with his crews watched fondly, Jimbei is talking with Whitebeard, drinking sake and Marco scolded his father for it.

Scourge rolled his eyes.

"Like I said, annoying."

"GET YOUR EYES OFF OF HER!"

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!"