Secret Of The Past (2)

At the East Blue from far away, there was once an island that known for their beautiful forest.

An island appeared after the screen zoom and clouds separated, there's a faint of laughter and soon enough, there's a crowd are walking around the local shops.

Everyone smiled at the warm atmosphere, children running around while laughing, adults are hanging around with their families or friends and most are doing their business everyday.

Garp and Dragon widened their eyes at the familiar island. Could it be?

The screen then show a teen walking while carrying a basket. He has white hair and black eyes, wearing a dark green hoodie with buttoned on it, long pants and black sandals.

His skin is tan and eyes full of cautious yet mischiveous and warm. Small smile and messy hair.

Dragon stiffened, never thought he get to see him again after all this years. He's much awared about the small tears pooling and Sabo is staring curiously at him.

Garp is the same boat as him, his eyes never stray away from the familiar teen. Sengoku glanced at him silently before at the god, wondering if he knew.

Then again, he's a god himself.

"Who is that?" Chopper asked.

"Don't know," Sanji shrugged.

'But he looks familiar...' others thoughts silently. Ace and Sabo also thinking the same thing.

"Aren't we supposed to see Luffy's past?" Nami asked, looking at the man who brought them here. "You are," Scourge answered. "Patient."

"Oh! Lucas!"

The teen - Lucas - turned around and his eyes brighten at the woman who's walking toward him while carrying a blanket in her arms.

A woman is beautiful, wearing a long light blue dress reaches below her knees, sandals and pale skin. Her body is small but curveous, small breasts and grey shawl over her shoulders.

Her hair is long, curly white hair reachs to her back and her purple eyes shines with full of warm and kindness.

"Oh! Beautiful lady!" Sanji does the noodles dance with hearts coming out from above. "So beautiful!"

"Yohohoho! I wonder if she cou-"

Bonk!

"No way!" Nami roared with shark teeth and comically angry faced. Two large bumps appeared on their heads.

"What a bunch of perverts," Scourge huffed. "And so disrespectful to treat women that way."

Dragon sent a dark glare at them who's ogling and drooling at her.

"Mom!" He lightly jogged toward her and looked at her with concern expression. "Are you sure you should be up and about? You just recovered from giving birth!"

The woman giggles and reach to pat his cheek lightly with warm smile. "I am all right," she insisted. "I just need some fresh air that's all."

"She shouldn't be standing after birth!" Chopper exclaimed, scanning her body with worry look.

Ace and Sabo stiffened at the sight of her smile. A wide smile that resembles to someone they knew.

'It couldn't be... could it?'

Scourge secretly smirked.

Lucas sighed and his eyes stray to the blanket in her arms that seem to be moving. He blinked.

"...Mom? Is that...?"

The woman smiled, shifted to reach up and slowly lifted the blanket away to reveal a baby with black hair.

The women squealed and men are smiling beside those who frozen as if realization strike them.

Lucas widened his eyes, stepped forward to come closer and stared at the infant with arms waving slowly.

"Is... Is this... m-my-"

"Yes dear," she cut him off, held her baby close. "This is your baby brother."

Lucas stared, eyes full of wonder and awed as he didn't looked away.

Marco and others grinned, knowing full well on what it's like to have young brothers or sisters.

Whitebeard gurgling a cup full of sake and smiled at the scene.

Dragon feel his heart clenched, happy to see them together again and sad that he couldn't save them in time.

The most wanted criminal glanced at Scourge, feeling thankful yet curious at the same time on how he managed to get them in the first place.

"Baby brother..." he gulped silently, feeling nervous and slowly lifted his hand to poke the puffy cheek but flinched when the small hand grabbed his finger.

The infant gurgled, eyes slowly wide open and stared at him with round adorable black eyes.

"Hi baby," the woman cooed gently, smiling. "This is your big brother, Lucas." The teen snapped out from his state and let out a nervous smile.

"Gurararara!" Whitebeard grinned. "It seems he doesn't know what to do." The division commanders nodded in agreedment.

The infant giggles and gurgling happily with toothless wide smile, waving his arms at him.

"Awww..." the women cooed and the men doesn't ashamed to admit either. Though, not all of them.

"Ace..." Sabo croaked.

"I know," the fire logia user nodded.

There's no mistaken. That baby is-

"What's his name?" Lucas hesitantly carried his brother in his arms, slowly grin when the baby cuddle closely and bright smile beaming at him.

The woman smiled. "His name is Monkey D Luffy," she introduced.

....Eh?

"EEHH?!" Everyone shouted beside Smoker, Whitebeard, Garp, Dragon, Sengoku and Robin.

Ace and Sabo now convinced that baby is their precious baby brother and has a big brother.

No one know what happened to Luffy's mother whenever she's alive or not.

Most of the fans are theorizes about her but hopefully we will see her in One Piece in the episode from the future.

Does Luffy has any siblings? What does his mother looked like?

For now, we will worry about that later.

I do not own One Piece as it is belong to Eiichiro Oda.