Secret Of The Past (12)

Blade just smiled and lean to rubbed his cheek against his twin. Lucas stiffened and backed away with growl.

"Get away from me!"

"That guy can't take a hint is he?" Nami feel sick after seeing this. Lucas looks fairly uncomfortable at the sudden closeness and away from the touch.

"He's a traitor," Ace state coldly making Whitebeards and Sabo worried.

"Now then," Blade walked around them toward the big gap hole. "Let's get going shall we?"

"Where?" Rune asked wearily.

"To the Core," the twin answered.

"Are you out of your mind?" Dan spats, glaring at him. "The Core is where that monster caged in!"

"He's not going to go there is he!?" Shanks looked worried for Luffy and Dan including Makino.

"And? All the more reasons to kill everyone!" Blade looked so happy and cheerful that makes them angered.

"No one is going to survive the attack," Lucas told him coldly. "Not even us or the Devil Fruit users."

"It will kill everyone in just one second and there will be no humankind left!"

"WHAT!?"

"With just one attack?" Ben looked shocked. "How is that possible?"

"This is a monster they're talking about," Dragon said grimly. "A monster that will not hesitate to kill all of us."

"Scourge-sama-" Tashigi is about to ask when the god raised his hand to silence her.

"All in due time."

"I can protect you and Luffy," the crazed one reassured his twin. "That way, we will never be alone anymore!"

"Over my dead body," Lucas spats.

"Well said!" Zoro praised.

"Stay away from Lucas and Luffy!"

"Yeah!"

Blade looked amused and tilted his head. "Oh no?" He chuckles darkly. "Perhaps I should've tell you from very beginning." He let out a device with red button.

"See this?"

Lucas gasped the moment his eyes lay on it and widened.

"Don't-!"

"As expected of my brother," the white headed traitor grins. "This is a remote for explosion, I planted them right under the ground and if I press this button-"

"Don't do it!" Lucas yelled, sweat drip when the thumb is inching closer.

"Explosion?" Haruta gawked.

"Is he going to destroy their way out!?" Thatch exclaimed. "Is he crazy!?"

"No," Marco narrowed his eyes. "I think it's something more than that yoi."

"Lucas?" Dan looked confused.

"He planted those bomb underground where the others are," Lucas revealed fearfully. "He's going to killed them!"

Luffy's eyes is teary. "Mommy!"

"Makino!" Shanks yells.

They looked highly alerted and shocked. Is he really going that far?

"Makino," Dan whispered in fear.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Lucas almost screamed at him, feared for the others. "Mother's out there as well!"