Secret Of The Past (38)

Scourge is snickering at their faces. He will admit that they are interesting humans but he have no fond to them cause he only fond to destruction.

He's a god of Destruction afterall.

"We need to find Dan and others about this," Lucas said seriously but hesitate for leaving his twin behind.

He looked at his brother, Blade is eeriely beautiful despite his palest skin. When he get good look at him, his brother looked like he's close to death, black bangs under his eyes and his hair is so messy but silk.

Eyelashes brushes his cheeks and a small smile plastered on his face that vibes with warm and kind.

"Dear?" Risa called him out.

"I... I don't want to leave him," Lucas frowns. "I-I"

Whitebeard and the crews are also worried. They also don't want him to leave his brother as well but the lives are in stake and Lucas knew about it as well.

He need to save Luffy who's in the verge of dying, Rune is already dying due to blood loss and lack of body parts.

Risa softened her eyes, gesturing him to lean down which he did and received a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I know how much you struggle with all of this," she said with warm and motherly eyes. "But Blade is going to be fine cause I'll be here with him."

"Mom..." he croaked.

"She's not alone," Oliver stepped forward. "I'm also be here with them." Lucas swallowed, staring at her eyes and slowly nodded.

"... Okay," he let out a long sigh as if he letting out the struggle between choices. "Okay."

"I'll go with you," Paul decided with determined eyes. "I need to see if Mark and Lea are all right."

"So he knew the two of them?"

"The three of them are childhood friends and have families," Dragon explains, knowing them since they are teens. "Hopefully they are all right."

Lucas nodded and startled to feel small hands on his cheeks. He looked down to see Oliver staring at him, startled when lean down and feel soft lips pressing against his.

The audience gasped.

The women squealed including Hancock, most of men are blinking, some are blushing, few men are smirking, few are stare and a certain person is crying dramatically with heart broken.

Robin is covering Chopper's eyes who squeak with confusion. They did not expected the outcome but they're not complain.

Risa gasped, covering her mouth with wide eyes staring at the view. "Oh my..." she mumbled. Paul clears his throat, awkwardly looked away with small blush.

Oliver takes an advantage of his stunned state, letting out her tongue to poke his and soon enough despite his position, he found himself getting a french kiss from her.

She pulled away, breaths heavily and their lips are so close to touch as her eyes staring at his.

"W-wha...?" Lucas croaked dazely.

"Promise me that you'll be careful?" She whispered loudly for him to hear. He nodded slowly, trying to understand what happen.

"Y-yeah..." he swears.

The women giggled at his face. He looked like he's in a dream and dazed at the kiss he's receiving from her.

"NOOOOO!" Sanji sobbed.

Oliver give him few kisses and push him away gently as he stumbled backward and caught by Paul who dragged him away.

"We need to go now!" He said, still blushing. Lucas try to focus but still dazed as he attempted to stand.

"That's one lucky guy," Marco chuckles.

I'm sorry that it's short but I will try to do long chapter next time.