Secret Of The Past (17)

"Does Blade really hates his mother?"

"Yes," Sabo then narrowed his eyes in suspicious. "But I do have a feeling that it's involving with Luffy's mother and Blade-san are connected."

"What do you mean?" Koala looked at him with questioned eyes.

"What I mean is why he want to kill his mother so badly?" Sabo remind her. "I know that he hates her but there's got to be a reason."

"As expected," Scourge chuckles under his breath. "I am not surprised that he's caught on something between them."

"Luffy's abilities are Upgrade and Flame," Lucas explained making Dan widened his eyes once more.

"Upgrade? That's a useful one," the man muttered.

"It is," he agreed. "Once he touch the person, the ability will powered up and there's a possibility that otouto will awakened them."

The devil fruit users are stunned.

"Meaning that person will be unstoppable?" Nami gawked.

"Cool!" Usopp and Chopper cried.

"What about Flame?"

Ace perked up.

"Otouto can turn his body into fire and fly around," Lucas replied quietly. "Or he can make fireballs and fire roar."

"Like a dragon huh?" Dan looked interested. "Those are strong abilities."

"Not as cool as mine," the second commander muttered making the Whitebeards chuckles or snickered.

"You have no idea," Lucas frowned but there's a proud glint in his eyes.

"We're here," Blade announced as they halted their conversation and noticed that they're in the room. Something glowing in front of them, looked up and gasped with terror eyes.

Right in front of them, a gigantic ice surrounding a creature inside of it and a black strange looking cube with language they're not familiar is right above them.

They gasped at the sight of the monster they saw for the first time.

"What the-!"

"I-It's huge!"

"It's humongous!"

"GYAAAAH!!" Usopp shrieked loudly. "WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

"That is the monster inside the Core," Scourge answered calmly, sipping his hot tea.

"That thing is inside the Core!?" Nami shouted frightenedly.

"W-wha..." Marco is speechless.

Robin is stared at the Poneglyph with intense look and narrowed her eyes, noting how black the cube was and she could tell that it's unnatural.

Something about the black Poneglyph is odd but she can't place her finger on it.

"Holy shit!" Thatch exclaims. "That thing is huge! Taller than Oyaji!"

"That cursed make that thing!?" Sanji yelled. "How did Rune-san managed to sealed that thing!?"

Blade grins at the sight of a monster and snapped his fingers. Luffy blinked after the illusion washed away.

"Mama...?" He whispered.

Lucas heard the voice of his little brother and paled when he realized how close they are.

"Luffy!" He cried. "Don-!"

Luffy however looked up and screamed to see the monster right in front of him. He starting to shake and wished he is somewhere else other than here.

The Strawhats are worried and horrified for Luffy. Their rubber captain was still a child so it's not surprised to see him scared.

What's more scared was Blade is purposely bring his little brother closer and the man starting to get more excited.

Does he not cared about Luffy's safety?

"Luffy!" Sabo cried.

"That bastard!" Ace growled.

"Let's get started shall we?" Blade questioned them. Before they ask, Blade turn around and raised his hand.

"First Power," he commanded. "Strangled."

"Strangled!? That's-" Dan gasped.

Rocks starting to fly toward them and trapped their bodies by squeezing them.

"Gah!" Dan choked.

"I-I can't breathe," Rune groans.

Ace looked alert and worry.

Dan is struggling to rescue Rune cause his own grandfather isn't fared well and have a hard time breathing.

Lucas is more worried about Luffy. Ignoring the squeezing from his body, he keep his eyes on them.

"Luffy!" He cried.

"Nii-cha!" The boy looked like he's about to cry, stretching out his arm to reach him. "Nii-cha!" Then he started wailing.

"Luffy!" Hancock about to stand up when the sisters grabbed her arms to calm her down.

Ace and Sabo are hold back by the Whitebeard pirates and Koala.

"Marco! Let go!"

"You need to calm down Ace yoi!"

"Calm down!? I can't just calm down when Luffy is in danger!"

"Koala! Let go!"

"No!"

"Luffy!" Lucas gritted his teeth.

Blade reached down to grab something on his pocket and pull out to reveal two small glass vials with red liquids inside.

"You piece of shit!" Lucas cussed loudly at his twin. "You stole Frey's power and now you even stole his sister's power!"

"I will admit," Blade chuckled. "Their powers are very useful." He show him the vials. "You see this? These are the Blood of D and Joules is kind enough to collected them."

"That blood..." Rune breathes heavily. "That's Roger's blood..."

"Oh shit!" Haruta cussed.

Whitebeard clenched his jaw. Angered that someone stole the blood of his old enemy and used it for awakening the creature inside.

Aside from marines, the pirates are fumed in anger.

"That's right," Blade smirks. "With Roger's blood, I can finally break the seal and used it to control the creature."

"Fuck... I can't breath!" Dan gasps.

"Now I just need your help Luffy," the twin looked down at him with a smile.

The boy just whimpered.

"W-what is it?"

"I need your Upgrade."