Introduction

Ace groaned, feeling his body shaking by someone. "5 more minutes..." he grumbles.

"Ace, wake up-yoi!"

His eyes snapped open at the familiar voice and quickly sit up, noticed that they're in the unfamiliar room. Couches are everywhere with small tables, wide screen in front of them and everyone are looking around with confused, distrust and nervous.

"What...?" He looked at his friend.

"Your guess is good as mine-yoi," Marco shook his head. "We're not in the middle of the war that's for sure."

"Smoker-san!" A woman with glasses run up to the man who's smoking with two cigarettes, looked relieved to see him alive.

"Where are we?" Smoker asked, glanced around. "I don't know," she answered. "And I don't think we're in the war either."

"You think?"

Everyone turned around to see a man glaring at them with his arms crossed.

"Of course that you're not in the middle of the war," the man sneered coldly. "What makes you think this room is? A fucking woman who's so naive and shit?"

Everyone get into their positions and also noticed a certain commander is standing freely.

"Portgas D Ace is freed!" Sengoku cried. "Kill him!" Few marines run toward him and raised their weapons as the Whitebeard pirates stood protectively in front of their brother.

The man growled, lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. "I have enough of this bullshit!"

The marines suddenly stopped, weapons dropped to the ground and hands clawing their throats. The pirates are watching with confused and wary of the man.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Sengoku cries. "Portgas D Ace is right there!"

"W-we ca-can't!" One of the marines managed to speak up, foam appeared from his mouth. "S-s-something's ch-choking u-!"

"Annoying mortals," the man snorts, snapped his fingers again and they stood still before their heads twisted around with noise coming from their necks.

"Slaves, nobles, fishmans, pirates, marines," the man said, stared as the marines fell to the ground with wide eyes and open mouths. "Treasure and so... what a waste of a world that nearly corrupted."

His eyes gazed coldly at the small group of marines. "Useless and pathetic justice. You called that justice thing by letting people become slaves?"

"Who are you?" Sengoku asked, narrowed his eyes at the man in front of them. The man has dark reddish brown hair that seems to be messy and spiky, black void eyes and pale skin. He's wearing what's seems to be a black coat combined a jacket with zipped, black skinny pants with two thin belts formed into X on both of his legs, black soldier boots and red gauntlets.

The man smirked and laughed darkly as if his question is a joke. Whitebeard narrowed his eyes, a man seems familiar and he couldn't place it.

"Funny, you're supposed to be a Fleet Admiral and you don't know who I am?" The man sneers at him. "You're pathetic you know that?"

Smoker, Aokiji and few are bristled at his insult toward their Fleet Admiral but didn't move as those two stared at each others.

The man rolled his eyes. "I supposed I will tell you," he bowed mockedly. "I am Scourge, the God of Destruction."

"I see..." Whitebeard speak up. "Now I remember, you're one of the 15 Gods from Ancient Greek."

Scourge smirked, pleased to know someone knew about him. Now know who he is, everyone stepped back in wary and fear.