Secret Of The Past (22)

Everyone could only watched with open mouths and widened eyes.

They could only watched as Crust transformed and getting strong cause of Upgrade, Dan and Lucas are desperately attempted to save Luffy but failed.

"Yes... yes!" Crust laughed, glowing even more darker and black ripped wings appeared from his back, arms and lower body turn to black fur, black looking tentacles split out under the wings and the face seems to be stretching until the creature has a mouth.

He widened his mouth so wide that they could see inside of his and several eyes appeared inside, rolling and blinking.

"Oh shit!" Thatch leaned back as far as possible, fear showing in his eyes.

"T-This is..." Marco is shaking, feeling the malicious aura from the creature.

"It's too much...!" Even Zoro and Sanji are shaking, widened their eyes at the great amount of power.

Lucas and Dan are also widened mouth, wide eyes as they witnessed the transformation.

Crust laughed once more before slammed his hands on the walls as the rocks and boulders fell.

Ace saw the rocks heading straight to his grandfather and bolted up out from his chair.

"GRANDPA! LOOK OUT!"

"RUNE-SAMA!" Dan tackled his father in law to avoid the falling rocks and Lucas quickly changed his form.

Ace sighed in relief.

"H-How are they going to defeat him now?!" Koala stuttered with fear.

"I... I don't know," Whitebeard grimaced, frustrated at the outcome.

"FIRST FORM, SNAKE!"

He dodged them by sliding and headed toward Crust with anger filled eyes.

"LUCAS STOP!" Dan tried to stop him. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

The man didn't hear him or rather ignored him, choose to attacked the creature.

"What's gotten into him?!" Nami asks.

"Lucas is trying to kill Crust as a revenge for Luffy," Dragon replied knowingly with frown. "He will not stopped until he get his hands on it."

Ace and Sabo exchanged worry glances as well as Strawhats. Sound a lot like Luffy, he won't stopped until he get his hands over the enemy he's fighting against with.

Luffy already break out from Impel Down before, freeing prisoners and entering the war.

Looks like Lucas is doing the same thing. The big brother won't stopped until he saved him.

Lucas is filled with anger and pain which is unlike him at all despite them know him for short time.

"POISON BITE!"

Crust grinned evilly.

"Reverse."

When Lucas bite its leg, he pulled away and hissed at the stinging pain from his mouth.

"What happen!?" Chopper asked.

"Reverse is a useful ability for Crust and he can used his opponent's attack against them."

"Double trouble!" Usopp gulped.

"Fuck!"

"You can't defeat me!" Crust yelled, slamming him onto the ground cause him to scream in pain.