Secret Of The Past (3)

For those who read this, I am having a writer blocks for those stories from the request by readers and I didn't have enough time cause I am busy. Please be patient like I said before and enjoy!

Oh, don't forget to comment and vote.

"T-That woman is Luffy's mother?!"

"Yes."

"Then that man is his brother?!"

"It prove right in front of you."

"Is it true?" Ivankov glanced at the leader of revolutionary army. Dragon nodded silently.

"She's beautiful~!" Sanji drooled then shrink when Dragon turn his head to glared at him.

"Does any of you seen that island before?" Nami asked at those who are originally from East Blue and they shook their heads except Dragon and Garp. She switched her gaze to the green headed swordman. "Zoro?"

"Never," Zoro frowned. "I've been travelling around East Blue but not that island."

"Because the island mysteriously disappeared," Robin explains, remember the latest newspaper before join Crocodile as his partner. "No one know what happen to that island for they're well known for the most beautiful forest but-"

"Perhaps the World Government hiding something?" Scourge glanced at the marines sharply causing few to flinched. "In fact, why don't you ask Sengoku? He's a Fleet Admiral afterall."

Sengoku put a grim face and quiet, not looking at Garp who's staring at him with questioned gaze.

"There's more isn't?" Sabo asked knowingly. "Hmm... Truths are twisted into lies," Scourge said mysteriously. "Reveal are hidden deep into the depths and taint will grow."

Whitebeard narrowed his eyes and Shanks frowned at the message. They knew fully well what the god meant but theorizes are pilling up on how the peaceful island would vanished into traces.

Dragon also frowned. He hide his tracks very well without marines found out about his family but somehow someone leaked it and he felt that something's missing.

"Luffy..."

They snapped out, looked at the screen and smiled at the sight of it.

Lucas is rubbing his cheek against Luffy who's giggling and there's a warm small smile on the teen.

"My little brother..." he sighed softly, eyes closed. "My precious brother..." The woman smiled and stepped closer to hugged them lightly as people surrounding them are either smiles, chuckles and smirks at the sight.

Seeing the uncontrollable love both of them have toward Luffy makes their hearts melt.

"My Luffy is so cute~!" Hancock cooed making everyone stuttered.

"Y-Your Luffy!?" Sanji then cried, banging on the floor and babbling how lucky his captain is.

Everyone are also stunned.

"Y-Yours?" Garp blinked.

"Wait what?!" Shanks pratically shrieked. "Luffy! I know that we promised to see each others again but-"

Then he sulked. "-how much did I miss out...?"

"Idiot," Benn sighed. "How can you tell if Boa Hancock is his girlfriend?"

"Gurarararara!" Whitebeard laughed. "That explains how that brat managed to break in the Impel Down!"

"Impressive," Aokiji nodded.