Secret Of The Past (24)

"She's right," Smoker grunts. "The longer they stay there, the more those marines will find them."

"But Smoker-san," Tashigi begin to protested. "They-"

"Stupid naive mortal," Scourge snarled, making them startled and on guard. "Joules is in charged and those marines you saw are following his orders."

"Enough Tashigi," Sengoku stepped in, not wanting to witness the wrath of the god. "He's right and you cannot deny it anymore."

The woman lowered her head.

Normally Sanji would defend her but seeing how the god is losing his patient and knowing that he'll get himself killed, decided to keep quiet.

The Strawhats except Zoro sighed with relief. The swordman just frowned, obviously wanting to see him getting beaten up.

"Let's move," Risa waved her arm for the group to started moving. Dan is leaning against Makino lightly as she scouted him followed by Lucas who fall back.

He's about to follow when he stepped on something soft. Looking down, he saw a familiar dirt scarf by his foot.

"That scarf..." Ace mumbled.

"It must be flew away when Luffy used his abilites," Robin guessed.

They are worried after seeing his blank eyes. It was as if he lost something.

He reached down to grab it, lift it up and stared for moment. His mind went somewhere where he remembee it's his little brother's birthday.

"Woah... what happen?" Thatch blinked to see the screen changed.

Nami gasped to see a small familiar figure is kneeing down to stare at the ladybug.

"Luffy!" She cries.

"Wait a minute," Usopp rubbed his eyes and blinked. "Wasn't he supposed to be inside Crust?"

"I think we're watching Lucas's memories by flashback," Marco guessed.

(Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba OST - Urokodaki Sakonji Theme)

"Luffy!"

A little boy turned around, brighten to see him walking toward his direction with his hands behind his back.

"Nii-cha!" He rushed to tackled him and cuddle with arms around his leg. "You're back!"

They smiled at the peaceful atmosphere and they are glad to see two brothers spending time together.

"You make it sounds like I am away for two days," Lucas said amusedly. "I am only gone for few minutes."

"Missed you," the little boy looked up with puppy eyes and a cute pout.

The women squealed.

"So cute!" Hancock swooned.

"Aww... Ace you're so lucky!" Thatch whined. "You got a cutest little brother!"

Said a fire logia user puffed his chest with pride and Sabo grinned.

Lucas chuckles. "I missed you too," his eyes lifted up as he remember something and sit on the ground. "I got something for you."

"Really?" Luffy gasped with his hands squeezing his cheeks cutely. "What is it? What is it?"

"Calm down otouto," the man grins. "It's a surprise."