The start

My alarm went off at 7.I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through my white curtains. I slipped on my slippers and stood up. I quickly went downstairs and greeted my parents. "Good morning" my dad said as he got his coffee from the kurig. "Goodmorning" I said. I grabbed a vitamin then took a sip of some water. "Don't forget after church you have to hand out the flyers for Wensdays service" my mom said. "I know I put it on my calendar" I replied. "We're going early so get ready" my mom said. "Okay" I said. I took a quick shower then put on my Emerald green knee length dress and my black flats . I brushed my brown hair then put on light makeup. 15 muintes later my parents and I were pulling up to the church. We walked in and I immediately saw Lucas. "Hey you look nice" he said. "Thank you so do you" I replied. Our parents started talking so Lucas and I sat down. "Did you hear about the new kid that moved across the street from me" he asked. "No" I asked. "I haven't seen him but my mom told me he got kicked out of his last school and arrested to they had to move so people would stop talking" he said. "So a criminal is moving in" I said. "Pretty much" he said. "Remind me to stay away from him" I said. "Don't worry I'll protect you" he said. "Please if anything I'd have to protect you" I said. He laughed. So did I.

1 hour later church was over. Lucas and I are walking around down putting flyers in mailboxes and handing them out to people. "I'll do the next street so we get done faster" I said. "Okay let's meet back up at the church" he replied. "Okay" I said then started walking down the street. I walked to the park and taped a flyer to a tree. "Do you honestly think people care about that shit" I heard a voice say from behind me. "Excuse me" I asked while turning around. "The church shit" he replied. He had on all black and his hair was messy. "If you don't care don't pay attention to it" I said. I noticed him looking me up and down. "Don't worry I won't" he said. "Okay then it's been fun but I need to go" I said. "Likewise" he said with a smirk. Okay that's weird. After he was out of sight I left and continued putting flyers in mailboxes. I walked past a house and saw the moving truck. This must be where the new people live. I was looking at the house when I heard "are you stalking me or something". I turned around to see the same boy from the park. "No I'm putting flyers in mailboxes" I said then handed him one. He looked at it then balled it up and threw it to the group. "Your awfully rude aren't you" I snapped. "Your awfully plain aren't you" he said with a smirk. "Who do you think you are" I snapped then I remembered what Lucas said about him getting arrested. My anger turned to fear quickly. He noticed this and stopped laughing. "What's wrong with you" he asked. "Nothing I have to go" I said then started walking away. "Bye Blair" he said. I stopped. How did he know my name. "How do you" I started to ask. "It was on the paper" he interrupted. "What's your name" I asked. "You'll find out soon enough" he said then went inside.

I finished handing out flyers so I headed back to the church. "Hey" Lucas said. "I met the new boy" I said. "What happened" he asked. "Nothing he's just rude"I said. "Just avoid him he seems like bad news" he said. Bad news is exactly what he is.