I've only felt religion when

The next morning I got dressed quickly and went to Lucas's house. "Hey" I said as he opened the door. "Hey" he said with a smile. "I need to speak with you about something" I said. "Are you okay" I asked. "Yes but we need to talk" I said. "Okay what is it" he asked. "Last night was amazing but nothing can happen between us" I said. "I thought you wanted us to happen" he said confused. "I did but" I started to say. "Damon" he said. "I'm sorry" I said. "I thought it was over" he said. "I thought it was but it's not" I said. "But what about us" he asked. "I love you I always will but it wouldn't be fair to you if i keep seeing you knowing I can't stop what's happening between Damon and I" I said. "Is there anything I can say" he asked. "Nothing would change my mind I'm sorry" I said. He sighed. "Thank you for being honest"he said. "I'm really sorry Lucas I didn't want this to happen" I said. "I want you to be happy even if it's not with me. You were my Bestfriend before we dated and your still going to be my Bestfriend wether were together or not. Id never want you to be unhappy" he said. "Thank you" I said as I hugged him. After I left I went straight to Damon's house. "Well hello" he said as he pulled me inside. "Hi" I said. "I'm surprised you didn't call after last night" he smirked. "I was with Lucas" I said. His smirk faded and his face went straight. "And why the fuck is that" he asked. "You know just to talk" I said. "Talk about what Blair" he asked. "Stuff" I said. I could tell he was getting Aggravated. "What type of fucking stuff" he snapped. "About our relationship" I said. Suddenly he pushed my against the door. "You two don't have a relationship" he snapped. "Or do we" I asked. "I swear to god Blair"he started to say. "What" I asked. "Blair" he said. "Damon" I said. "I will fucking beat the shit out of that kid you know that don't you" he said. "That's not very nice" I said. "I'll beat the shit out of anyone who touches you or even thinks about it" he said. "Possessive much" I snorted. He put his hand around my neck and moved closer. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to have sex with him so badly. "You are mine" he said. "Am I" I asked. "Do I have to fuck you just to prove a point" he asked. "You have nothing to prove" I said. "Why were you with him and tell me the truth this time princess your not a very good liar and I can tell your turned on, I am too and I'd like to have you bent over in the next 5 muintes so let's make this quick yeah" he said. "I needed to tell him it's over that I want you" I said. "You want me" he asked. "Yes" I said. "I want you too" he said. "Sextully" I asked. "No I want well yes I want that but" he tried to say. "Use your words Damon" I said. "I've never tried dating before" he said. "You want to date me" I asked. "I want to try" he said. "Are you sure I mean we had a no strings attached deal" I said. "I'm sure I want to date you" he said. "You really want to be my boyfriend" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Damon I don't want to force you into anything and I'm really not trying to get my heart broken so are you positive" I asked. "Yes I can't watch you be with other guys. I think about you all the fucking time I get fucking butterflies just looking at you. This doesn't happen to me. It's all new but I want to try for you" he said. "If you want that" he said quickly. "Yes that's what I want" I said. "Alright then" he said. "Okay" I said with a smile. "I'm still incredibly turned on" he said. "Me too" I said. Without another word he kissed me.

It's been 3 weeks since Damon and I started dating. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this" he said. "Stay still it's going to make you look 10 times hotter" I said as I painted his nails. "I'm already hot" he said. "That's why I said hotter" I said. He always commented on my nail polish and after giving head I asked if I could paint his. He said no but after lots of pouting and kisses he finally caved in. Sucker. "Are you almost done" he asked. "Would you hush and stay still" I said. I saw him roll his eyes but he said nothing. A few muintes later I was finished. "Okay look" I said. He looked at his nails. "Admit that you like it" I said. "Nope" he said. I climbed onto his lap. "Admit it" I said. "Never" he said. I moved my face closer and squinted my eyes. "Say it" I said. He laughed then said "yes okay fine I like it". "I knew it" I said. "You damn monster" he said. I laughed and rolled over on my side. He laid on side of me showing me his nails. A door shut downstairs "well my moms here" I said. "I'm surprised your parents are okay with us being together" he said. I told my parents Damon and I were dating and they said as long as I'm happy it's all that matters. "They just want me to be happy" I said. "They'd be pissed if they found out what our favorite activities are" he said. "Yes but I am their only child" I said. "Don't you have to confess all of it to god" he asked. "I view religion in my own way it doesn't mean anything specific to me so no" I said. "You don't believe all of it" he asked. "No I don't my parents have their beliefs and I have mine" I said. "Which are" he asked. "I believe god wants me to be happy and since I'm happy with you I don't think what we do matters" I said. "I never thought about it like that" he said. "I believe there's a higher power who helps everyone out I don't think the specifics of it matter" I said. "I don't believe in anything" he said. "And in the words of Halsey I've only felt religion when I've lied with you" I said. He shook his head and kissed me. "I quote someone one time and look at you" he laughed.