The party

After talking to Damon I really wanted to know more about him. I thought about the party. I know my parents would never approve. I'm not going to waste my time on stupid things like that so I'm not sure why I even considered going. It's 9:15. My parents are already sleeping. I was reading my book when I heard something hit my window. I ignored it. Suddenly I heard it again. I looked down and saw Damon throwing rocks. "Stop you might break something" I said. "Are you ready" he asked. "I'm not going" I said. "Come on it'll be fun" he replied. "No go home" I said. "I guess I'll just have to tell Lucas about us then" he said. "What" I snapped. "About how we spent the night together" he said. "We didn't spend the night together you creep I was locked outside because you lied to my parents" I said. "You see it one way I see it another" I said. "You'd just be lying" I said. "I don't care" he said. "Give me 10 muintes" I snapped. He smiled but didn't say anything. I put on leggings and a white blouse with black boots. "Hurry up" he said. "Shut up I have to turn off the alarm" I said. I quickly walked downstairs and turned the alarm off. I shut the front door and met Damon on the sidewalk. "Wow" he said. "What" I asked. "Nothing you just look" he started to say. "What" I asked. "Nothing let's go" he said. We walked for 20 muintes in silence . "Here we are" he said as we walked up to a house. There's people and trash in the front yard. We walked inside. It smelled like smoke and alcohol. "Hey man" a boy said. "Hey" Damon said. "Who's this" the boy asked. "I'm Blair" I said. "I'm James" he said. "Nice to meet you" I said. "I'll be back" Damon said. "Wait" I said. "What" he asked. "Your just going to leave me" I asked. "You'll be fine" he said. "You don't party do you" James asked. "Is it that obvious" I asked. "Yeah" he laughed. "So how do you know Damon" I asked. "I met him the day he moved in" James said. "Oh" I said. I thought they'd know each other longer. "Do you want a drink" he asked. "I don't drink" I replied. "I figured but it was worth a shot" he laughed. I looked over and saw Damon talking to a girl. "Who is that" I asked. "Hannah" he replied. "Is that his girlfriend" I asked. "No they hooked up the day he moved here though" he said. "Oh wow" I said. "James" someone yelled. "I'll talk to you later try to have fun okay" he said. "I will" I said. When I started to look for Damon I couldn't find him anywhere. Why did he even bring me here if he was just going to leave me alone.

I walked around the house trying to find him. I wish I would've gotten his number it would've made this a lot easier. I opened a random door and I saw Damon and Hannah. Hannah was on top of him and they were kissing. I shut the door quickly and ran downstairs. Neither one noticed me thank god. I quickly went back into the kitchen and waited. "Are you okay" James asked. "How about a drink" I asked. "Now that's what I'm talking about" he said. He poured something in a red cup and handed it to me. I took a sip and it burned my throat. "Wow" I gagged. "Do you ever drink" he asked. "Wine at church" I said. "I mean like real alcohol" he said. "No" I said. "Take a shot" he said. We took a shot together. "Oh my god" I gagged. "Do you feel it" he asked. "Yeah" I said amazed. "It feels good right" he asked. "It does" I laughed. We took another shot. "Have you ever played beer pong" he asked. "No" I said. "Come on I'll teach you" he said. He took my hand and led me to a table. "Try to throw the ball in one of those cups" he said. To my surprise I did it on the first try.

I'm not sure how many shots I've taken. This is so fun. "Who knew you'd be so good" he said. "I didn't" I laughed. He stared down at me. My lips parted. I didn't know if he was going to kiss me. I've only kissed Lucas. Do I want to kiss him? Before I could answer that question I heard Damon "what are you doing" he asked. "Nothing" I said as I stepped back. "We should go" he said. "Why" James asked. "She has a curfew and it's her first time drinking" Damon said. "Damn well I hope to see you around" James said. "Likewise" I said as Damon practically pushed me out of the door.