Morning after

"Let's go I shouldn't have brought you here" Damon said. "Why it was fun" I said. "No I shouldn't have brought you" he said. "I'm okay really I'm not even that drunk" I said. "So you weren't about to kiss a guy you don't fucking know" he asked. "What's it to you, you were about to sleep with Hannah" I snapped. "How would you even know that" he asked. "James told me" I lied. "He didn't know we were hooking up tonight though" he said. "I don't know maybe he just guessed" I said. "What did you hear us or something" he asked. "What no" I said. "Then how do you know" he asked again. "I walked into the room" I said not looking at him. "Oh" was all he said. "Can I ask you something" I asked. "Go ahead" he said. "Is it true that you got arrested" I asked. "People are already talking" he asked. "Guess so" I said. "I got into a fight at a party" he said. "Oh" I said. "I was fucked up and I went to far" he said. "Is that person okay" I asked. "Yeah he's fine but I had to get out of that town" he said. "Is that why you got kicked out of school" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Why did you fight" I asked. "I slept with this guys girlfriend because he pissed me off. He found out and confronted me at the party. I was drunk and high. One thing led to another and I just kept hitting him. My goal was to kill him but the cops pulled me away before I could but when they got me off of him he was beaten bad. My mom picked me up and we got into a accident. I made it. She didn't." he said. "Oh my god" I said. "Now you know but the question is how are you going to react" he said. I grabbed his hand "I'm so sorry" I said. "Your not afraid of me" he asked. "No" I said. He pulled his hand away. "At least not right now" I said.

I snuck back into my house. The next morning I woke up with a awful headache. I looked at my phone and saw several messages from Lucas. I decided to just call him. "What's wrong" I asked. "You were with a criminal that's what's wrong with you Blair" he snapped. "What are you talking about" I asked. "Pictures from that party are on Instagram and I can clearly see you doing shots and talking to Damon in the other" he said. "Please say your kidding" I begged. "Nope" he said. "I hope my" I started to say when my mom barged into my room. "Hang up the phone" my mom said. "Lucas I'll call you later"I said. "What are these" she asked while showing me pictures from last night. "I'm sorry" I said. No point in lying. "You snuck out" she asked. "Yes" I said. "With him" she asked. "No" I said. Suddenly I felt the need to lie. "No" she asked. "I saw people online talking about it and I really wanted to go and he was already there so we hung out" I said. "I'm really dissatisfied with you behavior Blair" she said. "I know I'm sorry I just wanted to do something fun" I said. "Was it fun" she asked. "Yes but it's not something I'd do again" I said. "Look your eighteenI get it but you have a good head on your shoulders and I don't want you messing yourself up. I'm not mad but please do better" she said. "I will" I said. "Good" she said then walked out of my room.

Suddenly my phone dinged. It was a follow request from Damon.