What the hell did I get myself into

We both got undressed quickly. "I love you so fucking much" he moaned as moved up and down on top of him. "I love you too" I moaned loudly. After we both came we got dressed. Suddenly we heard sirens. "Fuck I thought I'd have more time" Damon said. "What's wrong" I asked. His phone began to ring. "Hello" he said. "Dude Harvey told the cops everything their here looking for you" I heard James say. "Fuck I figured he'd snitch but I didn't think I'd be this soon" Damon said. "There's a warrant out for your arrest man" James said. "Shit okay James I've got to go". "Damon" I said. "I've got to get out of town" he said. "Why can't you just go with the police" I asked. "This isn't my first encounter with them sweetheart. This will be the 3rd time. "Strike three and I'm out I'll be going straight to prison" he said. "For what" I asked. "Assault" he said. "So what are we going to do" I asked. "We" he asked. "Yes we what are we going to do" I asked. "I need to leave" he said. "Okay then what" I asked. "Go on the run" he said. "Okay just let me get some stuff" I said. "Blair you don't need to do this it's my mess" he said. "We said forever, wherever you go I go" I said. "Are you sure" he asked. "Yes" I said. "Okay hurry up we don't have much time" he said. "Okay get your bag from under my bed it has some clothes and other stuff you'll need" I said. I went into my bathroom and grabbed my hygiene items. Next I pulled out a duffel bag and began throwing clothes in. I'm not sure where we're going or how long we'll be gone so I packed my 3 favorite books and some makeup. I put my computer and notebooks in the bag. Hopefully I can get some school work done. I changed out of my dress and put on leggings and a oversized hoodie with my boots.

I took out a piece of paper and begin writing. "What's that" he asked. "A note" I said. I explained to my mom and dad that Damon and I needed some alone time and that we left town. I left out the arrest part because I knew they'd panic. It's only a matter of time before they hear about it but hopefully we'd be far enough away when they did. "We need to get my car" Damon said. "I can get it" I said. "Blair" he said. "They won't think anything if it's me getting it and if they ask I'll say it's mine" I said. "Just try to look natural" he said. "Okay" I said. He gave me the keys then I began walking down the street towards Damon's house. Surprisingly they were no police at his house. There probably still at James house. I got in the car quickly and started to drive. Once I was at my house Damon put the bags in the car. I got into the passenger side and he began to drive.

What the hell did I get myself into.