My turn

Damon's POV
After Blair left I went to the park. Lucas jogs here in the evening. He saw me and stopped. "What are you doing here" he asked. "I warned you to stay away from her" I said. "Dude she doesn't even want you" he said. If only he knew she just had her perfect lips on my dick. "She's mine now back off you two broke up keep it like that" I said. "No I want her back" he said. "I don't care" I said. "Well you should because you clearly know she likes me if you feel the need to warn me to stay away"he said. "Look Lucas I don't want to have to beat the shit out of you so just take my advice and stay the fuck away from her" I said. "Like I said I'm not staying away from her and unlike you I actually have a history with her all you have is some meaningless friendship" he snapped. "Backoff" I said. "No you backoff" he snapped. "Or what" I asked. "We both know she's mine so how about you stop acting like a little" he tried to say. Before I could stop myself I punched him in the nose. He stumbled back. I watched as blood poured from his nose. "Like I said stay away from her" I said then walked away.

Blair's point of view

Lucas didn't talked to me all week. We normally talk and text throughout the week. My online college classes started Monday. So far it's been really good. I'm only taking two classes and both are three hours long. I thought they'd be longer but I'm actually really happy with the way it worked out. Damon and I fooled around three times already and it's only Thursday. We talked on the phone for a little while but he was going somewhere but he's coming out tonight. I decided to go to the store and get some snacks. I walked into the store and went straight to the chips. Just then I saw Lucas with a shopping cart. "Lucas" I said while walking to him. He looked at me with wide eyes then turned the corner. Did I do something ? I brought my snacks and didn't see Lucas again.After hours of me wasting time the sun went down. Once my parents were asleep I texted Damon. Muintes later I heard something outside. I opened the front door and Damon came in. We quietly went up to my room. "I missed you" he said. "I missed you too" I said. Damon shut my door then pulled me to him. He kissed me then looked at my outfit. I had on a red lace two piece set. "That outfits not fair" he said. "Why not" I asked with a laugh. "Because it makes me want you more than I already do" he said. "Then take what you want" I said. "Whatever you want princess" he said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to my bed. He kissed me then pushed me onto the bed. I laid down and he hovered over me. He kissed me lips then my neck. Finally he was between my legs. He pulled my shorts and my underwear down then dipped his head down. "Wow" I said. "Mhm" he replied. "Damon" I moaned. Suddenly two fingers entered me. "Ahh" I moaned. I was trying my hardest not to scream. I never wanted him to stop. I felt the orgasim coming. I tried to close my legs but he kept them open. "I'm about to finish" I cried. He just went faster. "Ahh" I moaned as I finished. The two of us made eye contact and he smiled. I watched as he licked both of the fingers that were inside of me. I couldn't help but smile.

"My turn" I said with a smirk.